• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cobra Kai Havertz: No Mercy

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
@El Duderino was it you who said I’m antagonising? Didn’t I just make a point about other players who have made mistakes? Forgive me, forgot the last sentence you took away. So unsure what I need to change going forward. Cheers!

It was me, you named called him. Just because you don't agree with him (I mostly don't, either), doesn't mean you get to do that.

If not for the dm thing that propped up weeks ago I'd let it slide (specially since we found out it was a recurring behavior of yours) but you need to just chill, man.

We're giving you so much leeway with stuff that we would've normally temp ban over, given your history.

Your apology tour means nothing if you don't actually reform.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

It was me, you named called him. Just because you don't agree with him (I mostly don't, either), doesn't mean you get to do that.

If not for the dm thing that propped up weeks ago I'd let it slide (specially since we found out it was a recurring behavior of yours) but you need to just chill, man.

We're giving you so much leeway with stuff that we would've normally temp ban over, given your history.

Your apology tour means nothing if you don't actually reform.

Thanks for pointing it out mate, slip of the tongue apologies for that.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
At the end of the day, in the game vs Villa which we lost (in which the title is in our hands), Havertz could have put the game to bed in the first half and did not. We lost the game and are now begging for City to drop points which is unlikely. Congrats for the 4th peat.
Don't forget we were knocked out in the F.A cup at the Emirates because of Havertz woeful finishing.
In football you will miss some chances. Your bias is probably making you think Havertz is missing more than anyone.

Big chances missed this season:

Erling Haaland 30
Darwin Nunes 26
Nicolas Jackson 22
Ollie Watkins 20
Dominic Calvert-Lewin 15
Alexander Isak 15
Mohamed Salah 14
Rasmus Hojlund 13
Luis Diaz 12
Dominic Solanke 12
Havertz 11

As you can see from above some of the best forwards in the league miss a lot more than Havertz. Using your logic they must have cost their teams a lot of games with their "woeful finishing".

Do we need to go big for a CF this summer? I'm open to that idea as I'm open to not to buy one and spending big on wingers.

I need to see Havertz for a whole season up front to see if he can turn into an elite striker. This you can disagree with what you can't dispute is that so far this season as a CF he has been very good. Both in performances and in numbers. The surprising thing is he has been a lot more clinical than so called 'killers' like Isak, Watkins etc. He might not be able to keep this up for a whole season, but so far it is very promising.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I Love U Ily GIF by i-love-you

CannonBals

He is in the best setup here and Germany with Musiala/Wirtz to play that false 9 role.
If he continues this next season aswell then he is a 100m+ Striker

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
i thought he was absolutely superb today, some really very delicate stuff. Getting a lot of pleasure from watching him atm

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Top top performance. The hold up play, last man runs, dropping back when needed. Did it all. Just needs to be an above average finisher and he'll be unstoppable.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

People were mocking the idea at the start of the season that confidence was a factor in Havertz performances. The Havertz at the start of the season would never pull off the kind of stuff he's doing right now, he's just oozing confidence at the moment.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our aerial outlet, he's even able to hold the ball and lay it off in a tight midfield situations.

We dont need a big CF anymore, we need a killer on the ground who will finish his chances.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom