• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

lets show them whose boss tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone

by the sounds of things when we play blackburn we always seem to have a hard game with them and we lost to them last year twice so i say come on boys pull your finger out of your arses and show them who is boss and beat blackburn so we can say we are going to beat them in both fixtured this year

r_blair2

Prem plus game......have been unlucky for us this season...but we'll take the piss out of them. 5-1 to the arsenal

Lukazan

Established Member
We'll win, as long as we forget what has happened in the past and just play.

Our defending needs to be tight, and Pires and Ljungberg need to be on form, Henry will be on form as ever and as long as his team mates are up to at least half his form we should sail through this one.

Kyla

We better get back to winning ways. I can't remember the last time we drew two gams in a row. BB never lay down and die against us. I hope memory of our away defeat last season still resonates in their memory b/c it was the beginning of the end of our campaign.

SuperBob

We will win no worries guys@!!! 2/0 to the Arsenal I can'y see them getting on the scoresheet unless Edu pops 1 in for them ;D

Adam

Established Member
SydneyGunnerFan said:
come on guys just leave a post here so it doesnt look like a bad post

LOL, possibly the funniest post i have read here. Thankyou!

Kyla

Adam said:

No, the funniest posts have to go to the one that Alexone started a while back when he was illustrating the manipulation of tabloid press- "gay terrace chants"- rings a bell does it Adam?

Adam

Established Member
Kyla said:
Adam said:

No, the funniest posts have to go to the one that Alexone started a while back when he was illustrating the manipulation of tabloid press- "gay terrace chants"- rings a bell does it Adam?

LOL, "Shock horror". Dammit, i can't regugitate that because it was on the old forum. Top class. :D

Kyla

jc8gooner said:
Portsmouth then Manure, 5th and 6th games of this season.

Oops. But seeing how it is Man U I won't consider those two games as 4 points dropped. But Fulham followed by Leicester..I mean come on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom