• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: Pep Guadiosa

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
This guy is going to do what crooked NCAA coaches do and bail right before the hammer drops. Scumbag. :lol:

Can already see him doing interviews talking about how he knew nothing about all of it and history is history, the trophies are real to me, I was there blah blah blah.

It's so predictable. The 8 City fans that have been confirmed to exist are already spinning the "they can't take away my memories" narrative.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Can already see him doing interviews talking about how he knew nothing about all of it and history is history, the trophies are real to me, I was there blah blah blah.

It's so predictable. The 8 City fans that have been confirmed to exist are already spinning the "they can't take away my memories" narrative.
Yup. The fact that the media went from ignoring it to now bringing it up so much these last few weeks means the pump is being primed for both his exit and the sanctions. They just figured they'd milk what they could out of it first. It's sickening.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
So are they are gonna lose their titles? If so will it be only for the 2010-2018 period meaning we are still left empty handed? Personally only see a transfer ban and points deduction at best.

BBF

Yup. The fact that the media went from ignoring it to now bringing it up so much these last few weeks means the pump is being primed for both his exit and the sanctions. They just figured they'd milk what they could out of it first. It's sickening.

The constantly changing broadcast media narratives have been quite embarrassing over the last few weeks. Almost felt like they were desperately throwing anything out there to try and create a new story because they had **** all to talk about.

Started with 'this is the tightest race' to 'Sp**s are the title deciders' and then they finished off with the 'is this the greatest PL team?'. None of which stuck, just thrown out there and swirling about like a blocked toilet.

People like Sky would actually get a lot more respect if they actually addressed the elephant in the room but they're on some North Korea rubbish.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Planning his exit before the 115

Everyone seems to be certain this is why. I have an alternative theory…

And since I’m not @OnlyOne I’ll just come out and say it.

City think they have identified who they want to replace Guardiola and build their next dynasty with. A prodigal young Basque manager who will be available next summer. And no it’s not Arteta…

They couldn’t care less about the 115 because they know they will squirm their way out of it or worst case get a slap on the wrist that takes them out of contention for one year. It doesn’t affect their long term strategy.

Alonso starts with a clean slate, Pep leaves with the stain of the 115 and they go on to win another 5/6 PLs and whatever.

Batman

Everyone seems to be certain this is why. I have an alternative theory…

And since I’m not @OnlyOne I’ll just come out and say it.

City think they have identified who they want to replace Guardiola and build their next dynasty with. A prodigal young Basque manager who will be available next summer. And no it’s not Arteta…

They couldn’t care less about the 115 because they know they will squirm their way out of it or worst case get a slap on the wrist that takes them out of contention for one year. It doesn’t affect their long term strategy.

Alonso starts with a clean slate, Pep leaves with the stain of the 115 and they go on to win another 5/6 PLs and whatever.
He's good, he's not Pep. He also has zero connection to City and Carlo will probably be winding down after he wins the treble with Madrid next season.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
He's good, he's not Pep. He also has zero connection to City and Carlo will probably be winding down after he wins the treble with Madrid next season.

Well the alternative theory was that it was “the other” young prodigal manager from Basque Country but I didn’t want to start that conversation today 😂 😭

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

When the commentator said...

"Of course the last time Arsenal won the league the situation on the last day was very different, they were 10 points clear of 2nd...with Man City in 16th, 3 points ahead of 17th place Everton"

...hate oil clubs so ****ing much, City were literally nothing before 2009.

Hate them, enjoy your blood trophies you had to cheat to win...****s.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

The constantly changing broadcast media narratives have been quite embarrassing over the last few weeks. Almost felt like they were desperately throwing anything out there to try and create a new story because they had **** all to talk about.

Started with 'this is the tightest race' to 'Sp**s are the title deciders' and then they finished off with the 'is this the greatest PL team?'. None of which stuck, just thrown out there and swirling about like a blocked toilet.

People like Sky would actually get a lot more respect if they actually addressed the elephant in the room but they're on some North Korea rubbish.
Sky (including their news channel) isn't journalism. They were owned by the Daily Mail owner until recently. It's all about whatever narrative they want to push and propaganda

BBF

Sky (including their news channel) isn't journalism. They were owned by the Daily Mail owner until recently. It's all about whatever narrative they want to push and propaganda

That's what I'm saying. They've spent the last decade up City's arses because it was part of the product and now they've been left to flog a dead horse that no one is interested in. You reap what you sow.

Batman

That's what I'm saying. They've spent the last decade up City's arses because it was part of the product and now they've been left to flog a dead horse that no one is interested in. You reap what you sow.
At some stage it has to become a problem for the broadcasters and the league if City aren't stopped. You have a club nobody actually likes winning every year while under investigation. That's not good from a business perspective. It hurts the product because it's sold as the most competitive league in the world. We've probably drastically helped viewership the past couple of seasons by at least making them work for it when nobody else did.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom