• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday, May 12th | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240505_122220_Chrome.jpg

Here's hoping they beat us at home as comfortably as they've beaten Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace & Fulham.

It has fallen to me to shepherd our young, battle weary Gunners & will them on to see our last away match of the season in style.

It is to be the 32nd battle at Old Trafford between the two sides who, in the not-so-distant past, WERE the Premier League.

I say battle because no trip to Old Trafford has ever been a drab affair. Even when both clubs were cast into the wilderness.

Those titanic battles that did matter, usually swung the pelendulum towards the victor.

Screenshot_20240505_115434_Chrome.jpg

This legendary gunner knew what it's all about!!

We mustn't falter in the face of what is, undoubtedly, the worst United side since the PL era started. This is coupled with the fact they're being led by the worst United manager of said era & certainly the one most obsessed with us!!

God willing, it's a hard fought 3 points for us so that INEOS remains convinced Ten Hag is the way forward so he can fritter away another £400 million.

Manchester United 0 - Arsenal 2

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

You just know they're going to respond - they just got their pants pulled down in front of the entire nation and are getting savaged from all and sundry.

This should be a comfortable victory for us but we need to be weary of them.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

You just know they're going to respond - they just got their pants pulled down in front of the entire nation and are getting savaged from all and sundry.

This should be a comfortable victory for us but we need to be weary of them.

It's United at Old Trafford.

They could have Mike Phelan & the tea lady line up, I'd still be weary.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i won't accept less than 3-0 win here yes our record there is awful they always raise their game against us but this is our biggest chance to get a big win there not to mention they have injures too.

won't make changes for the line up it look balanced even tho Partey worry me when he get tired .

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Knowing how crap they are & the recent spanking they got it’s very likely they'll win against us. We'll have 30 shots with no goals, they'll have one shot & two goals or something bs like that. Always happens at their decrepit stadium for some reason

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Seriously, if we don't get 6 points against this Man United team I will be firmly tempted to be Arteta out.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
giphy.gif

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
You seen Utd’s injury list? We’re better than Pool and we have a fully fit squad not a single injury. We will absolutely thrash Man Utd on Sunday.
We are a much better side than sp*rs on paper. How did that work out? First half we looked nervous and went 3-0 up a little bit fortuitously if truth be told. Second half we played more controlled, somehow conceded twice and ended up shredding everyone's nerves in the last mins.

The games aren't played on a simulator using a model of relative team strengths - we should win but anything could happen and just like the sp*rs game, fixture history is against us.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
We are a much better side than sp*rs on paper. How did that work out? First half we looked nervous and went 3-0 up a little bit fortuitously if truth be told. Second half we played more controlled, somehow conceded twice and ended up shredding everyone's nerves in the last mins.

The games aren't played on a simulator using a model of relative team strengths - we should win but anything could happen and just like the sp*rs game, fixture history is against us.

We are top of the league, facing the worst Utd side since ever who also happen to be ravaged with injuries. If we don’t win by at least a 3 goal margin we don’t deserve to be champions.
But we will, this team is not scared of Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom