• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday, May 12th | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240505_122220_Chrome.jpg

Here's hoping they beat us at home as comfortably as they've beaten Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace & Fulham.

It has fallen to me to shepherd our young, battle weary Gunners & will them on to see our last away match of the season in style.

It is to be the 32nd battle at Old Trafford between the two sides who, in the not-so-distant past, WERE the Premier League.

I say battle because no trip to Old Trafford has ever been a drab affair. Even when both clubs were cast into the wilderness.

Those titanic battles that did matter, usually swung the pelendulum towards the victor.

Screenshot_20240505_115434_Chrome.jpg

This legendary gunner knew what it's all about!!

We mustn't falter in the face of what is, undoubtedly, the worst United side since the PL era started. This is coupled with the fact they're being led by the worst United manager of said era & certainly the one most obsessed with us!!

God willing, it's a hard fought 3 points for us so that INEOS remains convinced Ten Hag is the way forward so he can fritter away another £400 million.

Manchester United 0 - Arsenal 2

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We are top of the league, facing the worst Utd side since ever who also happen to be ravaged with injuries. If we don’t win by at least a 3 goal margin we don’t deserve to be champions.
But we will, this team is not scared of Utd.
Agreed, in the unlikely event we win the prem but do not beat utd 0-6 on Sunday Arteta should hand the trophy back en desgracia

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I just want the showdown on the last matchday. Just look at the other result and hope it stays 0-0 for as long as possible. That's why I really want these two wins.

P.S.: City 1:0 West Ham (Haaland (2.))

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
Didn't we have a losing streak against City and at Etihad before this season?

No need to bring the past history to show how good United was.
What they did on us 5, 10, 20 years ago has no meaning on this upcoming game.

No matter how serious United see this game, it can't be more serious than how Spuds saw our NLD and wanted to win.
Yet, we had no problem in the NLD.

We got results against City and Pool away this season.

If any party needs to be worried, it should be them, not us.

Play our game, cut down individual errors, we are good.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

My brain says we should win this, but OT is the Bermuda Triangle for us the last 15 years. I won't ever be truly confident until I see us get a win there first in normal circumstances. The Covid year with no fans doesn't count.
I agree. It's like Anfield and the Etihad.

Tnegs

What solution did you find in the end? (This is assuming you didn't take some of the advice suggested to you by alpha males who don't seem to realise marriage is about compromise :lol:)
Compromise should be on things like going on a camping trip or a night out with friends. If you need to compromise in order to watch a football match on tv then you’re in trouble.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Compromise should be on things like going on a camping trip or a night out with friends. If you need to compromise in order to watch a football match on tv then you’re in trouble.

The original post that triggered this wasn’t about watching a football match, it was about watching a football match on Mother’s Day which is indeed a potentially sticky situation.

**** that. The man's word is final. NO COMPROMISE!

Tnegs

The original post that triggered this wasn’t about watching a football match, it was about watching a football match on Mother’s Day which is indeed a potentially sticky situation.
It is about watching a football match and them ****ers last 90 mins. Still 1350 mins left to celebrate Mother’s Day with someone who isn’t even your mother to begin with.

Haphazard

To much PTSD from this fixture, our most cursed ground

However if we play smartly we should win

Don't understand the 3-0 shouts here, they will be much better than they were against Palace.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
It is about watching a football match and them ****ers last 90 mins. Still 1350 mins left to celebrate Mother’s Day with someone who isn’t even your mother to begin with.

No… just the mother of your children… it’s only an important role for those of us who have genes worthy of replication. Which apparently isn’t the case for vast swathes of AM judging by the responses in this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom