• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday, May 12th | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240505_122220_Chrome.jpg

Here's hoping they beat us at home as comfortably as they've beaten Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace & Fulham.

It has fallen to me to shepherd our young, battle weary Gunners & will them on to see our last away match of the season in style.

It is to be the 32nd battle at Old Trafford between the two sides who, in the not-so-distant past, WERE the Premier League.

I say battle because no trip to Old Trafford has ever been a drab affair. Even when both clubs were cast into the wilderness.

Those titanic battles that did matter, usually swung the pelendulum towards the victor.

Screenshot_20240505_115434_Chrome.jpg

This legendary gunner knew what it's all about!!

We mustn't falter in the face of what is, undoubtedly, the worst United side since the PL era started. This is coupled with the fact they're being led by the worst United manager of said era & certainly the one most obsessed with us!!

God willing, it's a hard fought 3 points for us so that INEOS remains convinced Ten Hag is the way forward so he can fritter away another £400 million.

Manchester United 0 - Arsenal 2

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Judging by some of the responses I’m starting to understand why women don’t respect men anymore.

True. It’s well known that you can’t spell respect without subservient.

Oh wait…

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

The irony being I’m not the one who insists on subservient women or men being superior.

No. You probably just expect it tho innit.

Insisting on stuff sounds like work tbh

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'd 8-2 be a Manchester United fan

Here comes their revenge
Probably scared ****less by our performance today.
If they don’t score more than 6 goals I’d be surprised.
I'll actually be quite pissed if the only result we get between now and the end of the season is one that effectively hands City the title.

Realistically though, we'll probably lose in an embarrassing fashion.
I've just predicted 1-4 loss and actually think I'm being an optimist with that result. Dark, dark times.
Score prediction only goes up to nine. This is going to be brutal.
We need Bruno back just to go up to a less stinky level of ****.

I didn't see more than 1 win in our final 5 games before Bruno and Maguire injuries. Now though I think we will lose all 5 and probably concede over 20 goals.

If ten Hag does not get sacked at the end of season I’ll have zero faith in INEOS.

1-4
They will be salivating having watched that game tonight. It will be a slaughter.
At least we will stop Liverpool winning the league....
It'll be a miracle if we can limit this to 0-3.

We're not scoring in this match, that's for sure.
I think this is Arsenal’s best chance at avenging the 8-2.
We need some players back or they're going to get their revenge for the 8-2.
Think we might see Ten Hag booed off in this one.
What's the point?
We’ll win this sparking talk about turning a corner…except the jokes on us….there isn’t any corner left to turn
We’re basically them now, a once great team who get to a few cup finals and have fans channels spewing bile to the millions to profit from is being crap.
This thread should be replaced by one suggesting what to do on Sunday 1630 to try to stay away from the game plus all social media websites
May god have mercy
Just seen the odds and we are 11/2 to win at home. Must be a new record for a home game
How many injuries do you need to have to forfeit a game?
Just a question of how much we lose by, we should park the bus as lineup will be similar but I’m sure we will just deploy same idiotic tactics as usual to make sure we are thrashed.
Hopefully we do our part to ensure City don’t win the league. We’d just need to bring our crap form with us against Arsenal and the score will take care of itself.
We’ve become a doormat club for midtable clubs. Arsenal will be wary of the potential for a game-raising performance but I don’t see us managing even a draw. 0-4 at best.
I couldn’t care less. Let this season be over already. Purgatory.
Some bright spark has forecasted we'll win 9-0 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsenal are vastly superior to us in every department and have been regularly hammering sides. They will batter us.
If the players cant even be motivated for a game like this they have no business being a pro footie player imho. In other words, we ll probably get demolished.
This is going to be another high-profile, bad, bad, bad day at the office.
No idea if Mount can play RB but no one would be any worse than AWB, and I don’t have any knowledge on the younglings to know if they are any good.

We’re going to bet battered aren’t we!
Can see Arsenal ripping us a new one on Sunday.
will be a comfortable win for them, Casemiro will roll out the red carpet again

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

What solution did you find in the end? (This is assuming you didn't take some of the advice suggested to you by alpha males who don't seem to realise marriage is about compromise :lol:)

We're actually attending a friend's birthday the night before in Toronto (staying the night); my FIL will look after my kids. Wife forgot about that so we pushed our family gathering to late afternoon which will allow me to watch the kids + watch the game while the wife likely just gets some R&R in bed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Oh no. How are we going to be able to cope with the threat of Anthony without Tomi?

Arteta Luck 😔

I would be more careful about saying stuff like this, football has a way of slapping you hard.

I remember a few years ago when we were in that Top Four race against Sp**s, we were playing Southampton away after Sp**s lost to Brighton...I said something like "oh I am so scared of Southampton and players like Jan Bednarek", just a random player from the top of my head.

We then went on to lose 1-0 and you know who scored the winner, ffs :lol:

Riou

"You think Mother's Day is stopping me, a true alpha, from watching what I want to watch...***** generation these days!"

tumblr_n17j7q0wiK1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

Riou

Not Old Trafford, but one of the most complete batterings we have ever given them...

...their most famous ever team, we should have beaten them 6-0 here!

Tnegs

These guys have got like 7 defenders missing from a defence that wasn’t great to begin with. Bruno and Rashford are out as well as much as I want to stay grounded I can’t see how we don’t smash them here. Would be awesome to rub it into Ten Hags face and give him something real to talk about next time he mentions the Arsenal.

SupersoakerArsene

Do we already have some injury news from United?
Our squad is fully fit. Only Tomiyasu is being managed? Lol.

Malacia, Maguire are out for sure.
Shaw, Lisandro Martinez, Varane, Shaw are all expected to return on or around 12/05, our gameday.
Rashford, McTominay, Bruno Fernandes, Martial & Lindelof also had 12/05 as possible returndate, lol.

So only for sure Kambwala, Maguire & Malacia are out.

The rest might be back or close to that, but won't be fit at all I guess?

Anybody got good updates around them?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

United have failed to get any points against Man City, Fulham, Brighton, Crystal Palace and Bornemouth at home in the league this season. So "the Old Trafford factor" shouldn't be relevant.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
United have failed to get any points against Man City, Fulham, Brighton, Crystal Palace and Bornemouth at home in the league this season. So "the Old Trafford factor" shouldn't be relevant.
Nearly every team got their “first win at OT in x years” in 13/14 but we still flopped there despite beating Liverpool and Dortmund that same week. In 15/16, we were the only team above the relegation zone to lose at Stamford Bridge. The psychology of these grounds does matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom