• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manure Tickets cut

A

Anonymous

craziness..
arsenal did not sell their allocation out for Blackburn away on sat even though they went on general sale. Nor did they fill their half of the Millenium stadium for the Community shield match in August, not to mention the thousands of empty seats in their end at Villa Park for the Giggs special in 99.

So why is that they have 2000 more seats at Villa Park than us for the semi final match? It is pathetic. Alledgedly there are security measures that apply to United fans but not to Arsenal fans, and so our allocation has been reduced. Yet no one gives us an explanation of what the reason for this is.

And then there are the prices; some of the restricted view are £53. Thats a lot of money to be stuck behind a pillar. Old Trafford are charging normal prices for the semi final match; Sunderland and Tranmere/Milwall will pay the same as we do. yet Villa have doubled their usual prices for the match we are playing in. What the f*ck is going on?

JazzG

Established Member
Something about man utd fans standing all the match, against Charlton you had your allocation slashed as well. Terraces are gone, use ya fecking seats.

Oh the first match was sold out at Villa park, conviently forget to point that out. Only the 2nd match which came only 3 days later and was on a Wednesday we didn't sell em out. In the real world people go to work and it isn't very convient for them to either take a day off or go straight after work as they are tired, the trains/motorways would be packed as well. Man utd have a much larger fanbase (mostly gloryhunters) and can obviously sell their allocation out easier.

A

Anonymous

ruud said:
craziness..
arsenal did not sell their allocation out for Blackburn away on sat even though they went on general sale. Nor did they fill their half of the Millenium stadium for the Community shield match in August, not to mention the thousands of empty seats in their end at Villa Park for the Giggs special in 99.

So why is that they have 2000 more seats at Villa Park than us for the semi final match? It is pathetic. Alledgedly there are security measures that apply to United fans but not to Arsenal fans, and so our allocation has been reduced. Yet no one gives us an explanation of what the reason for this is.

And then there are the prices; some of the restricted view are £53. Thats a lot of money to be stuck behind a pillar. Old Trafford are charging normal prices for the semi final match; Sunderland and Tranmere/Milwall will pay the same as we do. yet Villa have doubled their usual prices for the match we are playing in. What the f*ck is going on?

We did sell out our allocation Sat, The Charity Shield is a friendly match, and Arsenal supporters are bored of goin there already, and there were also thousands of empty seats in the Man U end for the Villa semi.

And you dont go to games anyway, so why are you bothered? The view from your armchair wont be affected.

A

Anonymous

Sol said:
And you dont go to games anyway, so why are you bothered? The view from your armchair wont be affected.

but it does affect my fellow united supporters who i actually do care bout.
though newayz. now that we've come to the point of filling up seats.agreed that we do have a large majority of glory hunters (just like any other successful club) and with success come glory hunters..and was just wondering your opinion that would arsenal be able to fill up Asburton Grove up weak in weak out?if they do win few trophies in the next few years, they are surely going to get a large amount of glory hunters as well.but do you think arsenal would be able to fill ashburton grove week in week out?just wondering.and would ticket prices be reduced?

Adam

Established Member
We can fill an 80 000 seater in Wembley for Champions League games, there is a 40 000+ season ticket waiting list and something similar for the ticket registration scheme.

The Ashburton project is built on reality.

A

Anonymous

For a midweek game against say Fulham I dont think we would fill Ashburton Grove.

A lot depends on the % of season tickets in the stadium.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom