• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marseille - Liverpool tonight

What do you think about this match ?

• 1-0 For Marseille, a hard win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-1 and Liverpool win in penalty

• 1-1 and Marseille win in penalty

• 1-0 For Liverpool, a hard but good win

• 3-0 For Liverpool, Owen shows who he's

• 4-3 For Marseille, A wonderful match

• 0-0, a poor match, but Marseille is qualified

• Total voters

brianfrance

Established Member
Tonight, a great match.
Olympique de Marseille - Liverpool

1st leg 1-1 at Anfield

Drogba (the great striker of OM) said "we will beat Liverpool at home, even if they are better away."

So, for you, what will be the score ?

I think 1-0 for Marseille.

Let me see your opinion now !!

kNiteMare

1-0 For Marseille, a hard win
1-1 and Liverpool win in penalty
1-1 and Marseille win in penalty
1-0 For Liverpool, a hard but good win

ummm, even for some scoreline, it doesnt have to be a certain way. A lot of time the score doesnt actually reflect the game. I doubt many would vote given how specificity of the poll.

brianfrance

Established Member
Yes I'm very happy, when I was a child the OM won the Champion's League against Milan, since this match, I really like them.

brianfrance

Established Member
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin !!!
2-1 !!

Now this is Inter for the 1/4

4 French Club in 1/4 Final of European cups, 2 for each cup, a good year for us :D

Mark

Established Member
I watched the game and Liverpool typically fell apart after that penalty, which imo shouldnt've been given but you can't just give in like that. They really need 4th place now, it's all they can get.

A good year for French football, the french league isn't the greatest but it's showing progress. Doing well in Europe this season.

kNiteMare

i dont think fixtures with liverpool would moved anyway. It is the newscastle one that would be moved. 7 goals scored over 2 legs, pretty impressive.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom