• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

Synical

Miss Superstitious

They definitely want to target White now.

Saw that SkySports made a compilation video of his corner antics. That Times article? You've never seen anything like it before.
Yes I've seen a lot of Ben White slander on my timeline today. It's ridiculous

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

White tickles a goalkeeper and they want to put him in jail.

Richarlison crushes Gabriel, who has no ball, like an American footballer and nothing is said. And not even a yellow given.

In fairness, there's no real equivalency, is there?

White vs goalkeepers is two men battling for the battle.

Magalhães vs Richarlison is thorny because it involves a man & a pigeon clashing.

DuBB

I don't like that the media is doing this, but overall I don't think that is is very important.

The main reason is, the one thing I have the most faith in is Jover and the staff and their ability to teach our players other tactics that are to our benefit. Our set-piece "antics" have been boiled down to Ben White and his "dark arts" when in reality his biggest job is being a distraction, and not the key piece of those set pieces.

If you want an example of this, watch Ben White's 1st goal aganst Chelsea. But don't watch Ben White - watch Saliba, and watch him the entire corner. While Ben White, our King of the Dark Arts is floating around, being a nuisance, and trying to find space, all Saliba does for almost the entire set piece is hold on to his man, and push his man closer and closer to goal with one express aim - to ensure that however the ball breaks, our forward line will be onside.

So yeah, let the media spend 1,000's of words breaking down Ben White and him trying to take off a keeper's gloves. He's only 1 of 10 outfield players.

Every player clearly has instructions for all of our variations of set pieces, so when the media and opposition analysts call one of them out, there are probably 6-7 others happening that they haven't accounted for.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The agenda is out of this world.

Wish Kane did it first for example. It would be called "smart" and "dark arts."
I wish I would see someone call Harry Kane smart.

Dc Comics Fight GIF by The Batman

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

This is so typical of the British press - the last few weeks we've seen red card challenges on our players go unpunished in consecutive games but the uproar and gnashing of teeth are reserved for something as trivial as what Ben White does as corners.

Boring.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom