• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
"I left LA because I'm afraid I'll bump into the killer."

Oj Simpson GIF

One of @GDeep™ life heroes, Mr. Juice.

El Duderino

Two/three years ago and we would've gotten a 3000 words Amy Lawrence article about how Mikel called Conceiçãos mom in his Portuguese regional dialect.

Sad Doctor Who GIF

Take me back to the meme era.

(For the content, not the results or football)

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'm not even sure why anyone would even care if Arteta used a phrase like that ( which he probably did), it's a phrase, nothing to be taken literally.

Conceicao is a major rat anyway, I bet he was saying all kinds of stuff too. He's got the track record.

If Porto had won you wouldn't be hearing these complaints from him. Just a sore loser.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They are here. Although I don't quite understand why the conversation was moved, because UnitedBeard coming here gave Arteta such a good contrast when comparing to Ten Hag. It's a good reminder sometimes. And there is no match for a long time so some conversation should be okay.

I understand why he sided so quickly and totally with Conceicao, as the guy reminds him so much of his own manager. A bad loser with zero self-reflection.

What makes him angry (which is naturally directed at Arteta) is that Conceicao is the better manager, who can perform counter-attacking football almost to perfection with a much cheaper squad.

That isn't proof of anything.

@UnitedBeard presenting his"proof" like...

2qm03z.png

El Duderino

How many players are we losing to their respective FAs?

At least the brazillian and English contingent will get to say hi to each other.

Is it mostly friendlies?

That calendar is looking grim once everyone reports back.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm not even sure why anyone would even care if Arteta used a phrase like that ( which he probably did), it's a phrase, nothing to be taken literally.

Conceicao is a major rat anyway, I bet he was saying all kinds of stuff too. He's got the track record.

If Porto had won you wouldn't be hearing these complaints from him. Just a sore loser.
Arteta likely said something like "hijo de puta", so by complaining about a dead family member, basically Conceicao agreed that his own mother is a... :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arteta likely said something like "hijo de puta", so by complaining about a dead family member, basically Conceicao agreed that his own mother is a... :lol:
Arteta is also a very modern man. Maybe he was calling his father a b*tch. Conceicao needs to burn his Hustlers University DVDs and watch Barbie. :lol:

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
I realized only now that this guy used to be an assistant coach for Standard Liege in Belgium. He was really, really hated here. Nobody liked him.

No way it's him actually haha, he's doing it on the biggest stage now this absolute plague.

drippin

I realized only now that this guy used to be an assistant coach for Standard Liege in Belgium. He was really, really hated here. Nobody liked him.

No way it's him actually haha, he's doing it on the biggest stage now this absolute plague.
No wonder, angry shouting crybaby.

20240221_Sergio_Conceicao.jpg

• Cry
Reactions: Xln

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

No White in the England squad.

The only semi good thing about this international break is there’s a 8/9 day gap between now and the international games + they’re only friendlies so should get a lot of squad rotation.

Whatever happens the squads getting a really decent rest. Saliba, Gabriel, Saka, Rice, Ødegaard and Havertz seem to be the only meaningful call ups as well

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He has stopped doing stupid stuff; but that Gabriel benching, and points we dropped in those matches loom really large in retrospect. If we lose by a point or two; it will be the second league in a row we lost due to his singlehanded bottling and or Karen emotional state

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
You wouldn't realize what Arteta has achieved. He creates a TEAM! Something we have missed for many years, and only thanks to him, yes full credit to him, we have now a group of players that support each other and fight for the club and fans. Just watch this video to see what I mean

drippin

You wouldn't realize what Arteta has achieved. He creates a TEAM! Something we have missed for many years, and only thanks to him, yes full credit to him, we have now a group of players that support each other and fight for the club and fans. Just watch this video to see what I mean

While there are great examples around Arsenal like United with a manager with quite bad talent ID & squad building in Ten Hag with counter-attacking football, who says United will never play like Ajax.

And Chelsea who have built a team full of inexperienced young players, who came for the money. Or even wanted to join a different team like Mudryk.

"Arteta hasn't achieved anything." Hahah these people can't see what's in front of them. They are blind.

Arteta is here to stay, deal with it. Stop crying like a Conceicao.

Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

MauveGunner

Player:Rice

And ex player too. Even as a player he was a big crybaby. Once baraki always baraki.
Spat in the face of a Zulte player and the shoved his shirt into the ref when he got a red :D
1710437082097.jpeg

drippin

@UnitedBeard will pretend to believe anything that gets people riled up. He's pretty funny to me.
Yeah, well I like to sometimes make fun of him and United, so no problem. I'm not riled up, just amused he always comes back for a beating.

I have an United fan friend, but in my circles we don't do this kind of mocking banter, so it's a good outlet for me.

The additional bonus of laughing at United is that other Arsenal fans can use the same talking points in their circles. So it's also service for the community.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom