• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

GDeep™

League is very weak
Who’s had a better season, Liverpool or Arsenal? We might empty be handed but they’ve won a trophy.

In a few years time the record books will only show Klopp winning a trophy this year.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who’s had a better season, Liverpool or Arsenal? We might empty be handed but they’ve won a trophy.

In a few years time the record books will only show Klopp winning a trophy this year.

The Community Shield is a better trophy than the League Cup, though neither are that great to be honest.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The Community Shield is a better trophy than the League Cup, though neither are that great to be honest.

To play in the Community Shield you either need to win the Premier League, or win the proper cup...or in our case finish 2nd, but that's an even morre impressive victory as we had to beat the Double winners then.

Or you could win a 2nd rate cup that shouldn't exist, named after a ****ing energy drink... beating Leicester, Bournemouth, West Ham, Fulham and a Chelsea team that has been called the WORST Chelsea team ever per my source.

And finally Don Wenger took the Shield very seriously while he would literally laugh after we got knocked out of the League Cup...yeah I i know which one is better 👍

fute

I am assuming he's referring to dropped points we could have avoided, as opposed to position wise.

As I am sure we have been top for most of the season.

He can look in the mirror for that.

A learning experience for him. It takes him while to catch-on but he finally caught on.

Unfortunately, he went back to his bad habits with the Villa game at the Emirates..

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Both City and Arsenal have had to go on filthy 2024 runs to be in the current position.

It’s highly likely the title goes down to the final day, as Arsenal fans that is all we could ask for after those back to back defeats.

Next season we just need that final small push to win the title and my gut feeling is next year is THE year for this team, not this year.

Both City and Arsenal have had to go on filthy 2024 runs to be in the current position.

It’s highly likely the title goes down to the final day, as Arsenal fans that is all we could ask for after those back to back defeats.

Next season we just need that final small push to win the title and my gut feeling is next year is THE year for this team, not this year.
Its not over until it is.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I have been watching you this season and all you seem to want is to murder Arteta in some horrible way.

Im not sure you would be lauding him if he went 46/48 points. Maybe you would get the urge to kill him if he went on 56/48 points.

That urge was satisfied when I published a short story with a protagonist named Mikel :lol:

Now, I just want him to do well without trying to be too clever when the simple solutions are easier.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal were in title race in 2016 and in CL in 2017 so there is nothing special there. The only difference is Wenger didn't have 600 million to spend.

Market value is important especially now when the club is looking to sell the likes of Ramsdale and jesus. One yr ago you could sell Ramsdale for 60/70 million but now the most he can go for is 30 million

Based on your logic here if we sack Arteta tomorrow we don't need to be concerned about competing in a title race until 2032. Since every 8 years is nothing special, right?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Xoxo

Remembering Havertz Missing 3 1v1s Against Villa
Based on your logic here if we sack Arteta tomorrow we don't need to be concerned about competing in a title race until 2032. Since every 8 years is nothing special, right?
The thing is there is nothing special Arteta has done in arsenal especially when you consider he has spent £600 million in five yrs.

We finished 5th in the Premier League one yr before Arteta joined so stop describing him as if he’s taken Arsenal from the National League to the Prem

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The thing is there is nothing special Arteta has done in arsenal especially when you consider he has spent £600 million in five yrs.

We finished 5th in the Premier League one yr before Arteta joined so stop describing him as if he’s taken Arsenal from the National League to the Prem

So the question remains... Would you sack Arteta if we end the season trophyless?

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom