• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Miracle on Ellen Road

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
well, not really.. Leeds win 2-1 v ManCity...... but leeds hasnt won much lately.. lol

City out shot them 21-4.... yikes.. sucks for City......

Adam

Established Member
Great result. Consortium was a big mental boost for them.

Ellen? Too many of those native soaps for you! :wink:

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i am happy that they will not be lost to history and peter ridsdale's financial management skills. hope they line up against us in the premiership next season...

Aussie

Established Member
gunnertilldeath said:
i am happy that they will not be lost to history and peter ridsdale's financial management skills. hope they line up against us in the premiership next season...

Yeah hope we line up agianst them and BELT them 4-1

We always win 4-1
We always win 4-1
We always win 4-1

marco

**** off leeds to nationwide division one!!
hopefully we can help send you down.
i will never forget the way leeds fans celebrated beating arsenal in 1999 to give man utd the title. Apparent hatred between leeds and man utd dont make me laugh!
IF THEY GAVE THAT MUCH OF A **** WHY WERE THEY THAT HAPPY AND PLEASED TO HAVE BEATEN US AND COST US THE TITLE SO UNITED COULD WIN IT. THEY HAD NOTHING TO PLAY FOR
so leeds i will be celebrating in the same manner as you lot were when you beat us, the day you get relegated. I hope never to have to see you in english football again you are a load of dirty overreated cheating bustards AND YOU DONT HATE MAN UTD!

kNiteMare

I dont hate Leeds, i really feel sorry about them being stuffed up by some ****ty management. Make you feel even worse when Chelsea, a club in similar situation, got saved by a Russian billionaire.

Soler

Established Member
I don't feel sorry for their supporters at all. Bunch of idiots, the lot of them.

tox

I don't really care if Leeds stay up, but if they do , do you think the likes of Smith, Viduka, and Milner will stay with them anyway?

seanconvey66

Really want them to go down, but i kinda wanty them to stay up aswell, i'm torn!!!!! Dont want them to close down so was happy that Krasner bought them, but to stay up i'm not sure??

Gunner4life09

it wouldn't really effect me in any way if leeds go down, but i just want to see them stay up. just like West Ham last season, i wanted badly for them to stay up but in the end they went down.

tox said:
I don't really care if Leeds stay up, but if they do , do you think the likes of Smith, Viduka, and Milner will stay with them anyway?

i think smith is off to Newcastle.

I was there last night and lost all respect for the cheating little ****

Aussie

Established Member
tox said:

No i cant imagine any of them staying around for first division football.

A

Anonymous

As a United fan, I hate both City and Leeds. Shame they couldn't both just **** each other up.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Top Bottom