• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Momodou Ceesay

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Gambia's 16 year old 1.95m tall and very skilled striker was very important in their 3-1 win over Brazil U17 at the WC in Mexico. This kid seems to have it all, and he loves Arsenal:

quote from article on FIFA's website:

"I would like to play in England if I can," the 16-year-old said. "My favourite team is Arsenal and Thierry Henry is my favourite player"

http://www.fifa.com/en/news/feature/0,1 ... 74,00.html

He still plays for Wallidan in Gambia, but there are truckloads of scouts interested, could be a good 1 for the Youth Academy. BTW I can truly recommend watching the U17 WC, most matches are late at night on Eurosport. Tonight Mexico (with impressive Barcelona starlet Dos Santos) v Australia; Tuesday night Brazil v Holland, Brazil need to win this match.

Ratinho

Established Member
Been watching this tourney on Eurosport.

Dos Santos is amazy. 8)

However, this guy has the coolest name ever. 195cm tall at 16 too?? :shock:

If he genuinely is special, it is right to look to get players at this stage while they are still passionate about the game and want to play for the teams they admire rather than the biggest wedge paid to their parents. Problem being WP's in this country, obviously. Send him to Beveren!! :D

Look how quickly Manchester United stopped being Mikkel's dream move. :roll:

Gurgen

Established Member
Dos Santos Ratinho? Dare I say FM? :wink:

Anyway 16 years old and 1.95 tall? Ship him here :lol:

Ratinho

Established Member
Nah mate, I constantly watch all football, internet and TV. You pick up so much useless info on players and teams. He has utterly 8) hair too. :D

Haven't played the latest FM, still on an updated database of CM01/02. :*)

Asterix

Established Member
Ratinho said:

Me too! :lol: I prefer the simplicity of that game, plus my home computer only has 64 meg of RAM - I kid you not.

The youth tournaments are great to watch - there's often a more naive yet attractive attacking style played which results in some great football. Australia will do well to stay within a couple of goals of Mexico sadly - the Mexicans looked great in their opening game, and the Aussies couldn't take their chances against Turkey.

Nisty

1.95 ? 16 years old? shiiit

but how old is he really?

could be another kanu.. sounds too good to be true.. but nevertheless interesting..

HalliGoalie

I don´t get why everybody thinks he´s a giant at 195cm at 16. I´m 14 and 193cm and in my 27 people class there are 4 guys taller than me

brianfrance

Established Member
HalliGoalie said:
I don´t get why everybody thinks he´s a giant at 195cm at 16. I´m 14 and 193cm and in my 27 people class there are 4 guys taller than me

193 at 14 ? You'll be ****ing huge at 20 :lol:

Asterix

Established Member
HalliGoalie said:

:shock:

You should bottle the town water and sell it abroad!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Asterix said:
Ratinho said:

Me too! :lol: I prefer the simplicity of that game, plus my home computer only has 64 meg of RAM - I kid you not.

you must be running like windows 95 or windows 3.11.. dude, seriously, time for an upgrade.... my god, i couldnt imagine...

Viper

Established Member
USArsenal said:
Asterix said:
Ratinho said:

you must be running like windows 95 or windows 3.11.. dude, seriously, time for an upgrade.... my god, i couldnt imagine...
And I thought my computer was crap.. (384 mb ram)

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom