• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Thun vs Arsenal | 22/11/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Eboue

• Senderos

• Ljungberg

• Song

• Flamini

• Reyes

• van Persie

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukazan

Established Member
Senderos for me, absolutely solid all night. Sol and Almunia were solid too.

van Persie didn't have his best game BUT he was ALWAYS a threat and the most likely to score. Eboue was very good in flashes, held on to the ball too long at times though.

The rest? The less said the better.

Jkreffer

Established Member
I would give it to Eboue. He did look really good going forward, and pretty good defensively. Great performance.

koivu

I'm not sure how anyone could give this one to Reyes or Henry...

RVP for me, followed closely by Eboue who looked impressive once again.

ccc

I've watch the game video, but have no idea why rvp was rated highly by so many fans. he was lively, but less effective than reyes IMO, though he created the penalty and made a red card of opponent. And we didn't do that crappy as somebody discribed, just a little sloppy. stats also said that, we outplayed thun in almost everything except for tackle. of course, thun was unfortunately disallowed a valid goal.

RenalDoh!!

eboue for me
looking better all the time, still needs to learn to play the simple option, but very impressed.

kel varnsen

Established Member
really difficult. i don't think neither eboue nor van persie played particulary well yesterday. maybe senderos or song. they did ok and fabregas played well when he came on.

1.senderos
2.song
3.cesc

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Robin van Persie who has proved to be a very good partner for Thierry upfront. Robin won the award with 54% of the votes; he was followed by Emmanuel Eboue who had 34% and Phil Senderos who had 8%.

12297.jpg

Well done Robin

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments. The article will be on the homepage soon.

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom