• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Wigan Athletic vs Arsenal | 19/11/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Ljungberg

• Henry

• van Persie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Established Member
Cesc for me also. Had his best game of the season yesterday. Created Henry's first with a great through ball, and wasn't unsettled by what happened after Wigans first. Made some great tackles and was unlucky not to score himself on a couple of ocassions. Didn't stop running, and alot of the time was covering Gilberto and Pires who had very poor games.

RVP and Henry were also brilliant.

gun4glory

Cesc... Really proud of him today, put in a solid preformance and controlled our ENTIRE midfield... I think he played so because he was well rested over this break... but anyway great preformance...
Henry a close second followed by RvP...
We looking better game by game... Keep it up...

49erz

:D i got senderos, gilberto and lauren to sign this seasons home shirt aswell ( henry signed last seasons coz i had hisname on the back)

asajoseph

Established Member
Some great performances yesterday from several of the boys - Gilberto stood out, Fabregas had a great game and Henry scored two great goals. But my vote goes to van Persie - he's growing with every game, has an absolutely superb first touch with almost any part of his body, and has the aggression, flair and directness that marks out all the best strikers.

IBL

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Some great performances yesterday from several of the boys - Gilberto stood out, Fabregas had a great game and Henry scored two great goals. But my vote goes to van Persie - he's growing with every game, has an absolutely superb first touch with almost any part of his body, and has the aggression, flair and directness that marks out all the best strikers.

for good or for bad reasons :?: :shock:

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Thierry Henrywho has scored a hatful of goals since his return. Thierry won the award with 60% of the votes; he was followed by Cesc Fabregas who had 22% and Robin van Persie who had 12%.

1619.jpg

Well done Thierry

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments.

The article will be on the homepage soon.

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom