• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nihat Kahveci

dazza31

nihat

yeah height is a factor in any team but it isnt everything in the game
its all about team work and short game.

yeah course teams play long ball but with the quality of players with have at arsenal we can show teams a thing or to about passing and team spirit.

nihat is a deffinate in my book he a allround talent on the pitch with a high work rate and good technical abilites too.

why not spend £6-10 million on him i would and i think alot of other people on here agree.

we need to sort are short game i recent weeks are passing has been terible compatred to last season

nihat lets buy him

Gurgen

Established Member
Why not? Because he would add nothing to the squad we don't already have. Both Reyes and Van Persie are more talented, and better at holding up the ball. This is England we're playing in, not Egypt.
Plus a striker is the last thing we need, it's getting boring but a GK and a CB are #1 priority.

AFCG7

Established Member
Wasnt thinking of signing him as a striker.. he plays RM for Sociedad a lot, or behind the front man or even LM sometimes. He plays Right Wing for Turkey.
And speaking of lightweight hobbits.. SWP? NIhat is bigger than him.Technically he's very good..works his socks off and he is good enough to beat his man on the outside..something Freddie hasnt done for ages.

Taozhe

Versatility I guess. That's probably the reason we can consider him. Personally I'll prefer we sign hleb - for the rave reviews he has been receiving and pires aging and all that.

But I wouldn't mind signing Nihat as well, a goal scoring midfielder that can play any attacking position. Sounds like pires. Sounds like Hleb as well, don't you think? He also has a good goal ratio.

kel varnsen

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Sure let's get another lightweight hobbit to join our attack and then whine about lack of height next season shall we? :roll:

if you complain about height, maybe football isn't the sport for you. try basketball or volleyball...

Gurgen

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
Gurgen said:
Sure let's get another lightweight hobbit to join our attack and then whine about lack of height next season shall we? :roll:

if you complain about height, maybe football isn't the sport for you. try basketball or volleyball...

I was actually talking about the people on this forum always complaining about health, and then asking for Nihat.

And I'm about as tall as Reyes so fortunately stupid sports like volleyball are off limits for me :lol:

I have red, that Spartak Moskow offered 15 mln for him. But in fact, I think, he will not agree to move to Russia...
Arsenal is not need him. IMHO

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom