• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Noa Lang

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Not seen him yet, but a couple football heads I spoke with wouldn't shut the **** up about him so I'm gonna check him out.
Seen a bit of him now, can see why he's so popular. Dribbles well at pace, nice crisp finish on him and gets his shots off with little wind up (short backlift as Wenger would say). Got a flamboyant streak in him which is always nice.

Not sure if it will translate well to PL football but I saw highlights of his game vs PSG and he looked very competent against them. Wouldn't compare him to Pepe stylistically but the concerns aren't that different.

amigo

We are linked with Noa Lang, very exciting player playing for a strong Club brugge team. Got his first cap for the Netherlands as well. If brugge dont qualify for the knockout stages in the CL, we really should get him in january before bigger club snaps him. We need a wife forward
Not sure l am married to that idea, why do you espouse this?

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I like the look of him, certainly at his current level he has plenty of end product and has the type of dribbling that unlocks defenses.

The source is a **** one though

Latest posts

Top Bottom