• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,775
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
What's wrong with French talents, seems like they all regressed and became assholes in the past couple of years?

Honestly, I think Camavinga may be more a flash in a pan than anything else. He may develop to become a massive player but for now I have my doubts.
The player to keep an eye though is Aurelien Tchouamemi at Monaco. He has just been called to the French NT. He is a top talent already. He reminds me of both Pogba and Viera. He has the technical ability of the former, the drive and power of the latter. This guy is going to be a force.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Honestly, I think Camavinga may be more a flash in a pan than anything else. He may develop to become a massive player but for now I have my doubts.
The player to keep an eye though is Aurelien Tchouamemi at Monaco. He has just been called to the French NT. He is a top talent already. He reminds me of both Pogba and Viera. He has the technical ability of the former, the drive and power of the latter. This guy is going to be a force.
Interesting, you rate Tchouameni more than Camavinga.

Camavinga is too talented not to succeed, for me. He'll do well at Madrid. Also, like I said, playing alongside Kroos (and Modric) is ideal for a player of his qualities, it will make things a lot simpler and easier for him.

Remember when Tchouameni was linked with Sp*rs and Wolves, they will be regretting not going for him. Haven't seen him play in a while, will have to watch him some time against PSG or la Real in Europa.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Interesting, you rate Tchouameni more than Camavinga.

Camavinga is too talented not to succeed, for me. He'll do well at Madrid. Also, like I said, playing alongside Kroos (and Modric) is ideal for a player of his qualities, it will make things a lot simpler and easier for him.

Remember when Tchouameni was linked with Sp*rs and Wolves, they will be regretting not going for him. Haven't seen him play in a while, will have to watch him some time against PSG or la Real in Europa.

Right now, Tchouameni is miles ahead of Camp inna in terms of consistency, intelligence and pure talent. Check him out. He is worth the hype.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Casemiro is just such a liability on the ball at times and Camavinga has a lot of quality on the ball and loads of ball-winning ability. But yeah probably a bit of a hot take tbf, it still takes intelligence and savvy to be effective in that position and he's probably got a bit of work to do on that front. Playing next to Kroos makes things a lot easier, though.
After watching Brazil in Copa America almost every matches, I have to say Casemiro is not liability on the ball. The guy is better than Ndidi, Rice, Kante, or even Partey on the ball. He can actually pass, make long ball, he has good shooting technique, he even made some crazy good flick or back heel through ball in Copa America (one of them in the video below at 3:23).

He didn't show it much at Real because he had Modric and Kroos in front of him to do the job. But if he is being asked to dictate the tempo like deep playmaker, he can do it. He's not as good as Alonso, Carrick, Jorginho, and Busquets but he offers more on the ball than Camavinga. Rennes fans posted on Red Cafe that Camavinga's passing is not really what he is good at, he said Camavinga is good at dribbling, defensive aspects, and work rate. Camavinga is more like Edgar Davids IMO.

3:23

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Never ever understood why United fans seethe at the people running their club. I’d take the Glazers and Ed Woodward over Stan and Edu any day. How they’ve managed to get £30million for DAN JAMES is unreal.

Wouldn’t have Ole instead of Arteta though, both poor managers imo and Ole seems to be the only one that Arteta has back pocketed so that shows you how terrible a manager he is.

The Glazers at least put best in class people into the commercial executive roles at Man Utd. They have my done anything for nearly a decade and are still racking in the most money of any club. We have rookies at every level of the club.

African Flair

Done Deal : Crystal Palace have agreed a fee of about £15m with for Odsonne Edouard. Medical in the morning.

Can't understand why they didn't just paid us 20 for Eddie... He's gonna spend another year here logging 180 minutes ain't he. ****ing arteta should've just let Bielsa do his work with him but as always wanna be the smartest ****er around.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Talented but he'll struggle to get minutes at Real, which could hamper his development. The likes of Isco would of gone on to be much better players at clubs that gave them minutes. His weight and fitness issues would be lessened by playing regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom