• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Old Firm This Weekend!

Soler

Established Member
GRGC.jpg

So, March 28th it's the third and last Old Firm match of the season, from Ibrox. Celtic are going to win the SPL by an enourmous amount so this match is all about pride.

Any predictions? News? All in here.

Aussie

Established Member
Well Cletic are the better side by far however Old Firm matches are special. Rangers to win 2-1

Celtic to win it even thought they don't have to :)

Low lie the Fields of Atenry
Where once we watched the small free birds fly
Our love was on the wings
We had dreams and songs to sing
It so lonely around the Fields of Atenry

Sorry, but couldn't resist it :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom