• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Aston Villa | Friday 22nd October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I wouldn't mind 433 again but make esr lw and saka and ødegaard in the middle.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Villa will rinse us if we play like we did on Monday.

We look like one of those clueless mid table teams that we used to wipe the floor with back in the early noughties.

A complete role reversal with Senor Arteta overseeing our descent into absolute nothingness. Limp, lifeless football that serves no interest.

Should have sacked him after Villarreal.

Jack badmon

We haven’t got a midfield, we haven’t had one since Santi left. This season is going to suck big time. I might take up clay pigeon shooting.

Xorspy

Ødegaard must not start, he should stay on the bench. We played a lot better when he was subbed against Brighton and Crystal Palace, the villa players will bulky him cause he's s lightweight and he is no goal threat, Arteta must drop him

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I wouldn't mind 433 again but make esr lw and saka and ødegaard in the middle.

Honestly what is the point of 433 when we are likely to defend behind the ball for most of the game?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Have we actually played a real 4-3-3 under Arteta? It has always felt more like 4-2-3-1 or maybe 4-1-1-3-1.

The Burnley and Palace games had a midfield trio of Ødegaard, Partey and Smith Rowe. That's probably the closest starting shape that resembles a 433.

Its an ineffective shape overall, if our pressing and positioning isnt good enough though.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The Burnley and Palace games had a midfield trio of Ødegaard, Partey and Smith Rowe. That's probably the closest starting shape that resembles a 433.

Its an ineffective shape overall, if our pressing and positioning isnt good enough though.

Sure but ESR was somewhat more forward than Ødegaard who was somewhat more forward than Partey. I dont know, its just a bunch if numbers. 4-2-3-1 is a version of 4-3-3 anyway. With this coach we will look like garbage no matter what formation we use.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Have we actually played a real 4-3-3 under Arteta? It has always felt more like 4-2-3-1 or maybe 4-1-1-3-1.

Villereal/Burnley/Palace was all 433. It didn't really look that way though as Ødegaard and ESR don't know how to play the number 8 positions. Madness we didn't sign a player in that actual position this summer.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Villereal/Burnley/Palace was all 433. It didn't really look that way though as Ødegaard and ESR don't know how to play the number 8 positions. Madness we didn't sign a player in that actual position this summer.
I was saying Nkunku all summer 👀 could have played no.8 or on the wing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom