• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Almost Thomas
🔥

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don't really have a problem with Partey spamming shots, the alternative is more sloe rubbish build up play where we then inevitably get countered. At least him ****ting the ball into row Z let's us get back into shape.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal reminds me of my dad cheating on my mum, everyone knew it was happening and I wanted it to stop but it wasn't my decision.
I had a similar situation, my mom went to Kenya for 3 months and my dad was hanging around with women. I use to steal from him when he got drunk, one day I went into his pockets and found condoms. I was only 10, was gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom