• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed7

Don’t let the mistakes fool you. We were very below bar. No strategy on attack other than going wide to cross. He signed these players.

8 matches and already 4 losses despite no European football.

Watching us attack is the worst I have seen all my life. And it is not just one off, some patches, but consistently. The only time we look good is when the opponents don’t press us and/or don’t compact the midfield.

You cannot blame the midfield because he bought them.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Maybe we can win against the 19th place Newcastle.

We already have impressive 1:0 wins against 20th place Norwich and 18th place Burnley.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Never seen this team like this they afraid to attack and so clueless Arteta improving nothing at all and I'm getting sick of all this we throwing games away and trying to be worse than we currently are

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not Vieira having more of an impact in 6 months than Mikel in 2 years.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He’s not trusted and this is on brand for him, you should find your own niche.

Nice to see you finally posting something where you don't sound miserable. Trusted means nothing.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Yes, the players made some mistakes, but we didn’t adapt to anything while we were up, and the writing was on the wall that things weren’t going well long before they scored.
We have 1 midifielder on the field.
fans dont want El Neny on the field they want the kids.
well there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom