• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This! Problem is just what you write! Mike Dean will move on and nothing will come out of it. He saw the challenge and deemed it a yellow! Just boggles the mind, doesn't it? And there will be now reaction from anyone. Just on the gravy train goes...
And he’ll do it again. No evaluation, no consequences, no progress.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Paddy, when he sees the spelling of his second name on these last 2 pages...

FCAx1sRX0AgiOhP

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Let's not go overboard on Viera here. I have followed his career as a manager and so far he has not shown much skills or talent. He is very much bang average one. The fact that Palace took a point yesterday has as much, if not more, to do with our own mediocrity and lack of ideas than Viera's managerial talent.

Agreed.

Honestly, Im not sure where all this "Vieira would be suitable for the Arsenal job" is coming from. A good performance against us is not a sign of world class management. Especially with us being so inconsistent with our performances.

Lets not get carried away folks. I think at the very least, you have to be better than Potter to qualify for the Arsenal job. Vieira is clearly not there.

In fact, I believe I am doing Graham a disservice by making him the "entry level standard", as I feel he is superior to a few so called big names out there.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
This has to stop. We were a CL club before Xhaka got here. Relying on absolute garbage like him is the reason we're in the mess we're in. Frankly, he should have replaced Gunnersaurus because he is basically the mascot of this club's decline into banter. We don't need Xhaka on the pitch. We need a competent midfield partner for Partey. Contrary to the absolute weirdoes on this forum's bizarre beliefs, a competent midfielder isn't rash or error prone. Xhaka is both, all the time. The absolute shambles that is the engine room of this squad does not negate or absolve the reality that Xhaka is not good enough for an Arsenal that wants something more than to be laughed at. We need someone reliable, disciplined and with the technical quality to evade the press and recycle the ball quickly. Xhaka is incapable of this. He would be a liability and a burden even if he wasn't also a colossal assh*le with awful temperament. This club needs strong, committed professionals who can do basic things consistently. You build from that. Xhaka should have been gotten rid of this summer and his contract will be a millstone and a nasty remnant of this disgusting Arteta tenure.
you are welcome to disagree, but none of our players is absolute garbage, and I am not a weirdo

your exaggerated hate language is not necessary to get a perfectly valid point across

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Agreed.

Honestly, Im not sure where all this "Vieira would be suitable for the Arsenal job" is coming from. A good performance against us is not a sign of world class management. Especially with us being so inconsistent with our performances.

Lets not get carried away folks. I think at the very least, you have to be better than Potter to qualify for the Arsenal job. Vieira is clearly not there.

In fact, I believe I am doing Graham a disservice by making him the "entry level standard", as I feel he is superior to a few so called big names out there.

Exactly. I hate hiring ex legends because it makes it really difficult to appraise them honestly.

Unless they’re a Cruyff or Klopp level managerial talent I don’t want any more former players. You shouldn’t run a club on nostalgia.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Interesting how us football fans see things.
While i thought we were disappointing we still had more possession & shots. Palaces goals were both from errors and longish shots & i think Ramsdale may be disappointed he didnt save one?

Many Palace fans are slating PV for his poor game management & inviting pressure in the last 15 mins.
Yet some Arsenal fans think his Palace team outplayed us comfortably.

The truth though is likely somewhere in the middle.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Vieira is an average manager... Lampard level I think. But Arteta is below average level... Is sad Chelsea showed everyone what is need to be done here and still a bunch of people is blind enough to want Arteta more time here.

We need to sack him and go for a WC and experienced manager or a very very good manager about to explode (like Klopp before going to Liverpool).

It's ridiculous how much time this idiot gets with this kind of results and more importantly, with this awful football. 2 years and we don't see any progress in the attack.

ThePortugueseGunner

It would have been a very useful win. It was kind of obvious that, because of that, we wouldn't get it.

Disgraceful. It's just becoming more and more pathetic at this point.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Remember the last match against Palace...it was Roy's big goodbye, so the officials just let their players do whatever they wanted, hoping they would get a result.

Chambers nearly had his leg broken, while Benteke punched Elneny in the face...was mental :lol:

I think since Palace got promoted, the red card count in the matches between the 2 clubs are...Arsenal 2 Palace 1

As I said, mental :lol:

Tom Mix

What teams get away with against us is just unreal. This weekend was just another installment of the same show we have seen before…
Problem is that so many Arsenal fans want the team to do badly they turn on their own instead of the ref and the other team which takes away all the pressure on the referee to even act impartially let alone give the home team the benefit of the doubt. Which leaves a plethora of bad decisions against us unnoticed or unflagged because clearly it's not going to be the opposing fans who are going to give those publicity.

And then there's the media campaign against us going back to Wenger's day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom