• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Brentford 2 - 0 Arsenal | Friday, August 13 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Brentford

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 74 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

myoldarsenal

Bullshit. Out of the first team only Xhaka and Chambers were signed under Wenger. People need to stop blaming him for the current regime’s ineptitude.
???

People like Kolasinac, Mustafi (who we just got rid of), Lacazette, El Neny, Bellerin, Holding....were all signed under Wenger. And bar one all of them are still around our club, all of them garbage and draining our wages.

All the sh1t Wenger signed is still here, still can't be moved out because of their wages.

What the feck are you on about?

He's been gone 3-4 years and we still can't shift the trash he signed.

Them starting against Brentford or not isn't the point. The point is they are still at the club leeching the wages and can't be moved on. Signing garbage players started under him. We slipped down to 6th under him (something even Emery bettered ffs!)

I have been a match going back since I was a kid and I am in my mid-30s now, Wenger was (and is still) my idol and the greatest Arsenal manager we had. But he is also responsible for the rot that started by signing mediocre players on high wages who are then hard to shift on.

Kav

Established Member
???

People like Kolasinac, Mustafi (who we just got rid of), Lacazette, El Neny, Bellerin, Holding....were all signed under Wenger. And bar one all of them are still around our club, all of them garbage and draining our wages.

All the sh1t Wenger signed is still here, still can't be moved out because of their wages.

Them starting against Brentford or not isn't the point. The point is they are still at the club leeching the wages and can't be moved on. Signing garbage players started under him. We slipped down to 6th under him (something even Emery bettered ffs!)

I have been a match going back since I was a kid and I am in my mid-30s now, Wenger was (and is still) my idol and the greatest Arsenal manager we had. But he is also responsible for the rot that started by signing mediocre players on high wages who are then hard to shift on.
Once again since reading comprehension is such a problem did any of those you mention start? No. I said the first team that means the starting eleven. How silly is it to blame the players you mentioned when they didn’t even play.

stop talking **** it only makes you look stupid.

myoldarsenal

Once again since reading comprehension is such a problem did any of those you mention start? No. I said the first team that means the starting eleven. How silly is it to blame the players you mentioned when they didn’t even play.

stop talking **** it only makes you look stupid.
Are you thick or extremely dense? Or likely both?

Let me simplify it for you so you don't have trouble grasping my point:

Kolasinac, Mustafi (who we just got rid of), Lacazette, El Neny, Bellerin, Holding

All are still here.

All of them played last season. And all of them even now would be starting if there were injuries. Even if they didn't start and were on the bench or in reserves it was Wenger who signed them on ridiculous wages. And those wages which are draining every needless cent.

I hope your two brain cells will have a day off and understand what I am saying. I am not holding my breath.

Wenger lovers are as bad as Arteta lovers. Deluded, stuck in the past.

Kav

Established Member
Are you thick or extremely dense? Or likely both?

Let me simplify it for you so you don't have trouble grasping my point:

Kolasinac, Mustafi (who we just got rid of), Lacazette, El Neny, Bellerin, Holding

All are still here.

All of them played last season. And all of them even now would be starting if there were injuries. Even if they didn't start and were on the bench or in reserves it was Wenger who signed them on ridiculous wages. And those wages which are draining every needless cent.

I hope your two brain cells will have a day off and understand what I am saying. I am not holding my breath.

Wenger lovers are as bad as Arteta lovers. Deluded, stuck in the past.
You’re talking **** man. Take a break and go relax.

you’re going on about wenger signings and showing yourself to be an absolute hypocrite and worst a buffoon as you have ignored the 16 signings we have made in the last two years and have also ignored the fact that the manager is playing some of the same players that you view as a problem. If they were the root cause he ought to not play them but he insists so put the blame on the current regime and not the 6 holdovers from 3 years ago.

Your logic is that a few players (Lacazette, Elneny,Xhaka, Bellerin, holding, all of whom did not play) out of 30+ players is the root of all our problems. Yup you’re an idiot for sure.

Not even mentioning the fact that Kolasinac and Mustafi hardly played last season and that the rest were all regularly picked by the present manager. When does a manager take responsibility for his decisions?

Go sit down and don’t talk to me anymore. Damn buffoon.

myoldarsenal

You’re talking **** man. Take a break and go relax.

you’re going on about wenger signings and showing yourself to be an absolute hypocrite and worst a buffoon as you have ignored the 16 signings we have made in the last two years and have also ignored the fact that the manager is playing some of the same players that you view as a problem. If they were the root cause he ought to not play them but he insists so put the blame on the current regime and not the 6 holdovers from 3 years ago.

Your logic is that a few players (Lacazette, Elneny,Xhaka, Bellerin, holding, all of whom did not play) out of 30+ players is the root of all our problems. Yup you’re an idiot for sure.

Not even mentioning the fact that Kolasinac and Mustafi hardly played last season and that the rest were all regularly picked by the present manager. When does a manager take responsibility for his decisions?

Go sit down and don’t talk to me anymore. Damn buffoon.
I asked you if you were thick or dense? Or both? I have my answer

You donkey, I didn't say he or the players he signed were the root of our problems.

I mentioned those players and his 6th position (something even Emery bettered) as evidence that under Wenger our rot and decline had already started and now its getting progressively worse and the fact we are finding impossible to move his trash is down to his era.

If you have one active braincell maybe try to understand my point.

But any semblance of rational thinking seems to be beyond you. Go take a rest, give your limited brain cells some rest, you don't have many as it is.

Kav

Established Member
Lol
I asked you if you were thick or dense? Or both? I have my answer

You donkey, I didn't say he or the players he signed were the root of our problems.

I mentioned those players and his 6th position (something even Emery bettered) as evidence that under Wenger our rot and decline had already started and now its getting progressively worse and the fact we are finding impossible to move his trash is down to his era.

If you have one active braincell maybe try to understand my point.

But any semblance of rational thinking seems to be beyond you. Go take a rest, give your limited brain cells some rest, you don't have many as it is.

This is what you posted:

????

This rot started under Wenger when we finished 6th, most of these failures who are average and who have bled our club dry with their wages were signed under Wenger.

You expressed that most, now I don’t know if you’re dumb, stupid or illiterate but the word Most signifies a majority. So please tell us how it is that Lacazette, Bellerin, Chambers, Elneny, Xhaka, Holding, or Aubameyang constitute the majority of the failures at this club. We have in excess of 30 senior players. Now clearly you don’t understand what you’re saying or you’re just not that smart and are trying to make yourself look good.

Now to debunk the rest of your pitiful post with my few brain cells.

Aubameyang and Lacazette account for the majority of our goals over the last 3 years since Wenger left (Such dross).

Elneny rarely played except for last season. He wasn’t in high wages either. Xhaka is problematic but the current regime favours him so that speaks for itself.

Chambers hardly played and isn’t on high wages either. That leaves Kolasinac who went on loan last year and rarely kicked a ball under Arteta. His wages are high because he was signed on a free. People forget that under Emery all our attacking okay came through Kolasinac so it’s not as if he was crap. In fact he was excellent going forward.

Holding has always been a squad player and his wages are reflective of it.
Bellerin’s current form has nothing to do with Wenger, under Wenger he was excellent if not good at his worst. His demise has occurred post Wenger so if you’re calling him a failure perhaps you should look at the current regime’s inability to rectify our squad overall and stop talking about a rot.

This present squad is nothing like what Wenger had. The squad restructuring began in 2018 and is continuing today. To lay the problems at Wenger is not only disingenuous but also foolish but we see you for what you are. A fool.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Lol

This is what you posted:

You expressed that most, now I don’t know if you’re dumb, stupid or illiterate but the word Most signifies a majority. So please tell us how it is that Lacazette, Bellerin, Chambers, Elneny, Xhaka, Holding, or Aubameyang constitute the majority of the failures at this club. We have in excess of 30 senior players. Now clearly you don’t understand what you’re saying or you’re just not that smart and are trying to make yourself look good.

Aubameyang and Lacazette account for the majority of our goals over the last 3 years since Wenger left (Such dross).

Elneny rarely played except for last season. He wasn’t in high wages either. Xhaka is problematic but the current regime favours him so that speaks for itself.

Chambers hardly played and isn’t on high wages either. That leaves Kolasinac who went on loan last year and rarely kicked a ball under Arteta. His wages are high because he was signed on a free. People forget that under Emery all our attacking okay came through Kolasinac so it’s not as if he was crap. In fact he was excellent going forward.

Bellerin’s current form has nothing to do with Wenger, under Wenger he was excellent if not good at his worst. His demise has occurred post Wenger so if you’re calling him a failure perhaps you should look at the current regime’s inability to rectify our squad overall and stop talking about a rot.

This present squad is nothing like what Wenger had. The squad restructuring began in 2018 and is continuing today. To lay the problems at Wenger is not only disingenuous but also foolish but we see you for what you are. A fool.
I think you guys are taking it deeper than needed.

What he wants to say is we can't get in new or better players cause we have useless dross on high wages. He makes a good point with that but i see your point as well, you both basically arguing over nothing cause we are in our peak rot.

Reactions: Kav

myoldarsenal

I think you guys are taking it deeper than needed.

What he wants to say is we can't get in new or better players cause we have useless dross on high wages. He makes a good point with that but i see your point as well, you both basically arguing over nothing cause we are in our peak rot.
Yes, someone with more common sense sees what I am trying to say

myoldarsenal

Lol

This is what you posted:

I thought you were done with me? Have had this debate countless times with Wenger-lites, can't be arsed if I am honest. Its strange to me you're picking fights with another Arsenal supporter (me) over a 70 year old man

Read the post above mine. The guy posted what I meant in two lines.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Yes, someone with more common sense sees what I am trying to say
We are all arsenal fans, no need to throw names on each other. Save that for rival fans lurking on this platform trolling us.
In the end we have these arguments just cause we want our club to be/do better!

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
???

52k for Elneny isn't bad... People forget he's just a squaddie. Holding is on 40k a week. These aren't ridiculous wages.

The rest of those are 100k+ a week and I agree. Ben white is on 150k a week, how much better than Holding is he?

Kav

Established Member
I thought you were done with me? Have had this debate countless times with Wenger-lites, can't be arsed if I am honest. Its strange to me you're picking fights with another Arsenal supporter (me) over a 70 year old man

Read the post above mine. The guy posted what I meant in two lines.
You’re very clueless if you think this is about Wenger. You’re showing your lack of understanding.

This is about you Arteta fans deflecting from the reality that it’s a been almost 2 years and the club has continued to not only go backwards but also to have the standards fall so low that mediocrity becomes acceptable.

I’m annoyed when I see people blame someone who was in charge In 2018 for the current mess when the present regime has been here since 2019. Its 2021. Look at who’s here and focus on them.

Yes there were some bad acquisitions but there were also some good ones under the previous management, the same applies to each manager. Tierney, Gabriel, Partey and Lokonga all appear to be good signings under Arteta. I credit him for that but people like you want to ignore the good others (Emery and Wenger) have done before and focus only on the negative to make your **** manager (Arteta) look good.

myoldarsenal

You’re very clueless if you think this is about Wenger. You’re showing your lack of understanding.

This is about you Arteta fans deflecting from the reality that it’s a been almost 2 years and the club has continued to not only go backwards but also to have the standards fall so low that mediocrity becomes acceptable.

I’m annoyed when I see people blame someone who was in charge In 2018 for the current mess when the present regime has been here since 2019. Its 2021. Look at who’s here and focus on them.

Yes there were some bad acquisitions but there were also some good ones under the previous management, the same applies to each manager. Tierney, Gabriel, Partey and Lokonga all appear to be good signings under Arteta. I credit him for that but people like you want to ignore the good others (Emery and Wenger) have done before and focus only on the negative to make your **** manager (Arteta) look good.
You really are a dipsh1t.

I think Arteta is the worst thing to happen to Arsenal and is sinking our club every single day to depths we haven't seen for 3 decades.

The current trash, turgid style is down to Arteta.

HOWEVER, we are unable to move certain players, the ones I listed because they are on enormous wages. Those players were signed not under Arteta. But Wenger.

Wenger started our rot, Arteta is making sure we become lower midtable.

Hope this makes sense. I am not holding my breath.

Kav

Established Member
You really are a dipsh1t.

I think Arteta is the worst thing to happen to Arsenal and is sinking our club every single day to depths we haven't seen for 3 decades.

The current trash, turgid style is down to Arteta.

HOWEVER, we are unable to move certain players, the ones I listed because they are on enormous wages. Those players were signed not under Arteta. But Wenger.

Wenger started our rot, Arteta is making sure we become lower midtable.

Hope this makes sense. I am not holding my breath.
Your argument would be valid if it was accurate. Chambers and Holding are not on high wages. Bellerin wages are normal. Lacazette and Kolasinac are on considerable wages and those are the only ones who may be difficult to shift. I don’t see their wages being a problem. The bigger problem is their productivity. Why have such high earners and replace them with even worst players on similar wages? That’s what the current regime has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom