• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Brighton And Hove Albion 0 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 2nd October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think we had issues all over the pitch but out of our front 4 only ESR did ok. If Saka, Ode & Auba are all struggling we are not going to play well.
They struggled most of last season and all but in one half of this, Pepe and Laca too. We can’t score, our goal difference is -5. You’ve got to go back to 1986 to see so few goals in the first 7 matches. It‘s not the players fault.

Haphazard

They struggled most of last season and all but in one half of this, Pepe and Laca too. We can’t score, our goal difference is -5. You’ve got to go back to 1986 to see so few goals in the first 7 matches. It‘s not the players fault.
Pretty much, if it's 1 attacking player that is poor it can be attributed to bad form. However if the front 4 can't seem to gel at all and barely create any chances then it is the system /coaching that is limiting them.

We have 4 open play goals in 7 games lmao. 3 of them from 1 game.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Wait, what? How long have you been allowed into the Emirates with your ticket stored on your apple/android wallet or use a printed out PDF of the ticket for entry. When did all this happen????

Kysus

Ødegaard is really struggling dropping into this deeper role and looks like a player who just came back from injury (2 steps too slow)

Auba bouncing away every ball he receives does not help either as we are struggling linking up midfield with attack because of it.

Still have no player to hold-up the ball to release pressure. Worrying.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Thinking about this match, it seems Arteta had an idea in his head but used the wrong players to execute it. He's obsessed with playing Xhaka in the role he is good at but he did Lokonga a disservice by trying to force him to play that way with barely any practice. This emptied the midfield and we couldn't build from there. This tactic was wasted because Lokonga was tasked to cover Tierney who is not good in a structured attack and lacked the fitness to get back into position. It might have been better to play Tavares at LB. With Ode struggling, blunt force in the shape of AMN would have been useful earlier. He's got to have a good plan B that plays to the strength of all players in a different system. With the awful weather,, ( I hate to say it) we did well to get a point

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
So I bumped into Neal Maupay at work yesterday.

Told him he always seems to score or do well against us to which he sarcastically apologised. He said we’re getting better as a team and on the right track. I told him I don’t see it and that we were lucky against his lot the other night to which he agreed. Then he said “Arsenal need me”.

So there you go. He seemed like a decent enough bloke.

Haphazard

So I bumped into Neal Maupay at work yesterday.

Told him he always seems to score or do well against us to which he sarcastically apologised. He said we’re getting better as a team and on the right track. I told him I don’t see it and that we were lucky against his lot the other night to which he agreed. Then he said “Arsenal need me”.

So there you go. He seemed like a decent enough bloke.

Same energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom