• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | 29/12/03

AFCG7

Established Member
The press arent interested in the antics of some english knob from soton.. there interested only in a "violent german" from arsenal

AFCG7

Established Member
If that were an arsenal player doing the stamping we would have been crucified .. and the opposition keeper throwing the ball at our player then..that would have been branded as "justified"

A

Anonymous

So if Phillips turned and smacked him for hitting him on the back of the head it would be OK?
Its football not war!!!!! the way some of you guys go on may as well take AK47's on the pitch and have done with it, Just Grow up.

Adam

Established Member
myth said:
So if Phillips turned and smacked him for hitting him on the back of the head it would be OK?
Its football not war!!!!! the way some of you guys go on may as well take AK47's on the pitch and have done with it, Just Grow up.

Where did you get that from?

You can't tell users to grow up when your the only one using a child-like imagination. :wink:

Andrew

myth said:

No, we should wear pansy constumes if they're going to punish us for harmlessly throwing a ball at someone. :roll:

If Phillips turned around and harmlessly smacked him then it would be ok. But if he turned around and gave him a full blooded smack then that won't be ok.

And making a comparison on how we should go onto the field with guns is ridiculous.

But why don't you go to a Manure forum? You know there are plenty out there... Or are you so threatened by us that you worry so much about one of our players getting a ban rather than look at your own team? Well, I say ban Lehmann if you want it so much. If it's bans for our players that you Mancs desperately need. It's not going to harm our title hopes.

A

Anonymous

OK as you've can see i'm not on here much anymore?
bit sick of the whingers and bleaters! throw the book at somebody as long as its not us? with that attitude no wonder you are the most hated club / supporters in the land.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom