• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Poland v. USA

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
1-0 to the 'States so far..... midway thru 1st half...

PolishGooner, you must be sickened by that, huh? lol

VCC

Yeesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An away win in Europe...when was the last time we accomplished that?

Beasley is good...too bad he weighs as much as a toothpick...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
VCC, never happened before... we had never won IN Europe before...

and yes, he needs to gain about 50 lbs in order to be more effective...

cant wait to see Freddy Adu play this weekend..... 4pm.. ABC (i think)

VCC

USArsenal said:
cant wait to see Freddy Adu play this weekend..... 4pm.. ABC (i think)

Nooooooooooo. Do not watch the MLS!!! Fight it!!! Resist the urge!!!

Just kidding, if I'm not doing anything (which I never am on weekends) I might watch as well out of boredom.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
LOL, ok PG.... actually, seems you had the better of play in the second half.... Freidel made a couple good saves....

and VCC, i just want to see Freddy Adu.... i could care less about the actual match.. lol

VCC

Come on PG, we know you enjoyed watching Dudek get nutmegged for the goal :D

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Adam, yes, this will be Adu's first official professional match....

PG, not likely anytime soon.... he isnt even playing at Arsenal except for reserves...

VCC, hehe.. i thought that was kind of neat too.. lol

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom