• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

When you look at this double gameweek for City on paper it’s actually really tough. I think any team other than them would drop points.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Least by this time next week we will know if the title is up for grabs or not.

Thought I would be more angry at the team after the Villa game, but they have won me over for anther year no matter what happens now so respect to them...looking forward to the Euros in the summer too.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GMQ9TqqWIAAPpD-

GMRBgQhXoAAYNWh

IMG_3009.jpeg

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Why doesn’t the bumms in charge of scheduling pl seasons schedule the two teams most likely to be in title race to meet in the last match day? Are they stupid?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Buddy that's not even the game - what about dropping 2 pts to Fulham after we were 2-1 and a man up earlier in the season? That's the one.

You really need to work on your selective amnesia. Life is just too unbearable otherwise.

Come to uncle Rza I’ll hook you up with some electro shock therapy, you’ll forget all about Fulham (and much more besides…)

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom