• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Mudi

****en Emery and Villa🤬🤬🤬
Why?

Villa has one more relevant game left and that is against Liverpool. We just need them to not win on Monday such as Sp**s still mathematically has a chance to finish 4th. A win for Sp**s on the weekend and a draw for Villa means 63 vs 68. If Sp**s wins their game in hand against City, they will have 66 vs 68 going on the last game of the year. With Villa out against Palace, Sp**s still have a chance to finish top 4.

bergholt

Why?

Villa has one more relevant game left and that is against Liverpool. We just need them to not win on Monday such as Sp**s still mathematically has a chance to finish 4th. A win for Sp**s on the weekend and a draw for Villa means 63 vs 68. If Sp**s wins their game in hand against City, they will have 66 vs 68 going on the last game of the year. With Villa out against Palace, Sp**s still have a chance to finish top 4.

I reckon the point was that if Villa hadn’t beaten us then we’d have the trophy.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Leno is milking this little spotlight he’s getting 😂 “a couple of them have text me already…”

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Thing is we battered Villa 1st half & could've easily been a couple of goals up.
We looked really tired 2nd half.
They changed their tactics 2nd half and we didn't know how to respond. It happens, we shouldn't look at the lame excuse of being tired. They played in Europe just 2 days prior and over the whole season played more games than us....while having a smaller squad and having a lot more injuries than us. It logically doesn't make any sense to say we could have been more tired than them.

Still one game doesn't make you lose a championship. Any team can have an off day. If I had to pinpoint when we might have lost the title than it would in the space of 3 weeks in December where we lost 3 times, drew 1 and won 1 in 5 games. That is 11 points dropped in just 5 games. Since then we have pretty much been flawless but that kind of damage is usually fatal when competing with cheats like City.

I'm still proud of the team and it isn't over yet so let's see how it plays out. Need Fulham and Sp**s to do us a favour.

fute

They changed their tactics 2nd half and we didn't know how to respond. It happens, we shouldn't look at the lame excuse of being tired. They played in Europe just 2 days prior and over the whole season played more games than us....while having a smaller squad and having a lot more injuries than us. It logically doesn't make any sense to say we could have been more tired than them.

Still one game doesn't make you lose a championship. Any team can have an off day. If I had to pinpoint when we might have lost the title than it would in the space of 3 weeks in December where we lost 3 times, drew 1 and won 1 in 5 games. That is 11 points dropped in just 5 games. Since then we have pretty much been flawless but that kind of damage is usually fatal when competing with cheats like City.

I'm still proud of the team and it isn't over yet so let's see how it plays out. Need Fulham and Sp**s to do us a favour.

IF we don't win it this year, we lost the title with no consistency at CF and sieve at LB, lack of depth in the midfield. All in the 1st half of the season.

Once we made those adjustements with Kai, Kiwior, inverting White,and Jorginho and others had their roles reduced, that is when we took off in the league.

NZgunner

it feels weird - 9 hours or so from now and we'll pretty much know where the title is going

if City draw or lose to Fulham then we should be clear favourites to win, and I would be absolutely gutted if we couldn't do it

if City win, neither Sp**s or West Ham are capable of doing anything to help us

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

it feels weird - 9 hours or so from now and we'll pretty much know where the title is going

if City draw or lose to Fulham then we should be clear favourites to win, and I would be absolutely gutted if we couldn't do it

In terms of most recent form Fulham have won just one of their last 7 games. Sp**s have lost 4 in a row and West Ham have won 1 in their last 9 games.

All three teams are in **** form with nothing to really play for. Worst possible scenario for us.

I hold little to no hope today unless we get niced by City being non clinical/refs helping.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

I still think Sp**s is one of the teams who can take something from City but that will mean they will make us champions most likely and can also not see that happening. but after all they are professionals and should try get a result every game.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I still think Sp**s is one of the teams who can take something from City but that will mean they will make us champions most likely and can also not see that happening. but after all they are professionals and should try get a result every game.
Sp**s are competing with Villa & Newcastle for 4th/5th/6th & will want to grab that European spot.

4th is probably too far, but a victory over City should be a motivating factor in trying, or just keeping a cushion over Newcastle for 5th.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom