• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Funny that for both us and 115 our penultimate game is vs the other's local derby rival.

While Sp**s might give up vs them just to make sure we don't win the title, utd will probably give it all due to their hatred on us (seen from their manager) and their general cuckold mentality with 115

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Ngl that Forest result has left me deflated after the joy from the NLD.

Especially that Forest had enough chances to even win the game. Instead city catch up on +1 GD for this week. Though it's unlikely we end up with same points and city overtake us on GD (need to make up 10 GD from 3 games in that scenario where we are also tied for points)

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If we win the league it’s us hardcore fans who have suffered for years, decades even, that should be getting the most out of the joy of winning. We have all these newcomers who’ve only been supporting for 2 years that don’t know anything about the grind we went through it won’t be fair.

I wish a Leverkusen fan wrote this :lol:

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Keep feeling it comes back to the game at 115 charges’ stadium where we should have gone for the win. Had the chances as well ffs. Let’s see.

Bournemouth will be a tough next game for us, they are playing well at the moment. We need to hope Wolves or Fulham can do a number on City with the quality of their attacking

Indeed Monsieur Wenger touched upon this on Beinsport, Arsenal could have done better at the Ethiad when the opportunity was there (City being nullified of chances, Walker/Stones missing and Ake out injured early in the game).

A more braver approached would have benefited us, didn't help Jesus being erratic on the ball in that game taking potshots and snatching chances.

If we had one of prime Mane/Son/Salah in that fixture we would have won with 3 points on the counter-attack.

Game-changing/level raising midfielders/attackers is the next stage for us to compete in these big tight margin games games in the league and especially UCL knockout games.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

It's such a shame we let 2 goals in today, cause our GD would've been +9 on City instead of 7. Aside from winning the remaining three, we must bang quite a few in just in case it comes down to it.
Jesus, all this unnecessary worrying about goall difference. Our advantage is exactly the same as it was going into the Chelsea game. Given that we both need to win all remaining games anyways and City need to drop points in at least one game the gap is too big given the games left.

Say we win the final 3 games by just the odd goal. City draw one game. That means for City to win on goal difference they need to win by more than 3 goals on average in 3 games and we need to simultaneously only win by 1 goal in all our remaining games. How likely is that exactly?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Jesus, all this unnecessary worrying about goall difference. Our advantage is exactly the same as it was going into the Chelsea game. Given that we both need to win all remaining games anyways and City need to drop points in at least one game the gap is too big given the games left.

Say we win the final 3 games by just the odd goal. City draw one game. That means for City to win on goal difference they need to win by more than 3 goals on average in 3 games and we need to simultaneously only win by 1 goal in all our remaining games. How likely is that exactly?
City scoring lots of goals is never unlikely. Wolves and West Ham at home they could easily smash them. Fulham shipped 3 against Pool. At Old Trafford, assuming we win it could be a tight game. That's why I'm saying we must boost our GD against Bournemouth and Everton.

amigo

I cannot see any scenario where the Sp**s fans are actively rooting for the team to get anything Vs City.

They'd be mocked for the next century if they won us the league. For them it's the worst possible fate regardless of their own CL pursuit.
It's not the fans that play the match though. And though they may be uncomfortable with their team getting a result many fans will balk at actually cheering an opposition team on.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s quite interesting that some City fans on their forum seem nervous about playing Sp**s and the chance of us pipping them to win it. I guess it’s been a few years since someone pushed them in the title race:

Makes you wonder…

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Why are so many posters concerned about what Sp**s will or will not do? This has been an issue on here for weeks now giving them indirect undue praise. The upset (if it happens) may very unlikely come from Sp**s. In my opinion it's most likely from one of the underated teams that have nothing to play for, and would rather just park the bus against City to avoid getting embarrassed with goals.

Hmm, I'd say, at this point in the season with so little games to play it's a legitimate concern. Especially as Sp*rs are to play City and we need City to drop points if we hope to win the league.

Ofc for the players, the main concern should be our games.

Talking about our players, I think we're proving a lot this season. Even if we hit 89 points and don't win it (the league), I won't be that disappointed personally because I think we'd have demonstrated that we've made tangible progress.

I mean I feel we've already made progress actually; we've won 5 in 6 in April (in the league). We've gone to a hard ground like The Toilet Bowl and come out on top - despite adversity.

All good signs for next season. The only regret is that bald sh!tbag up north. His presence aligned with the spending power of $hitty means they'll be an almost insurmountable challenge until he finally f*cks off.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I’ve reached the point where I’m not paying attention to those cheaters. I’m gonna try to just enjoy our games and hope we win them all.
If City manage to win all theirs and finish 2 points above us, that’s just the way it is. I’m proud of our guys for the season they’ve had. Sure there are some missed opportunities, and losing to Villa hurt really badly. But it’s still a season to build on, and maybe - just maybe - we’ll get a little luck our way and Spuds will do us a favor. Never know…

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I have already accepted City won't lose any matches and we will finish 2nd for now till the 115 charges comes through and then we will be retrospective champions. That's why I am quite chill about it.

City hasnt lost since GW16. The only points they dropped was in the big games and Palace at home was the last shock points they dropped. Quite a clear trend like last season when they got going they will be relentless. Let's just win our last 3 games and enjoy the end of the season.

Henry boi

I hoping fulham do something, they have the quality too. But I'm not to confident city are just too good. So my last hope is Fulham away
not too worried about GD we are adding handsomely to that on Saturday plus we have Everton on the last day

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s will need to win one of these games against Chelsea and Liverpool to make the City game have anything riding on it. Villa will probably drop a few points with Brighton away and Liverpool at home sandwiched between a European semi-final. This is the point of the season when Emery lost us top 4 rotating against teams in the league when we had the Europa semi-final.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I hoping fulham do something, they have the quality too. But I'm not to confident city are just too good. So my last hope is Fulham away
not too worried about GD we are adding handsomely to that on Saturday plus we have Everton on the last day

Fulham have been on holiday earlier than anyone.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom