• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

The Sp**s game might end up being irrelevant, we still have to win the next two and Old Trafford is a place we rarely win at.

Whilst United are truly TERRIBLE they have it in them to nick a goal or two. Bournemouth at home isn’t easy either, they’re a good team this season have their best ever premier league season btw.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

O'Neill and Moyes are two managers who will definitely want to fire their players up but I'd be more confident of their games were at Molineux and London Stadium as opposed to both being at the Etihad.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FWIW two years ago on gameweek 37 City did drop points when being pushed by Liverpool.

So it is possible. Tho that game was less pivotal as they still had the advantage going into the final day.

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
The Sp**s game might end up being irrelevant, we still have to win the next two and Old Trafford is a place we rarely win at.

Whilst United are truly TERRIBLE they have it in them to nick a goal or two. Bournemouth at home isn’t easy either, they’re a good team this season have their best ever premier league season btw.
We'll beat Bournemouth. Against United I think if we setup like we did against Sp**s then we beat them. The aforementioned teams rarely play low block against us. My concern is actually Everton, due to the last day drama which might affect the team's nerves and that they really know how to park the bus when they want to.

My thinking has been that City drops at least a point between Fulham and Wolves. Fingers crossed though.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I mean by the same logic City's Wolves and Fulham games are must wins for them as well. There are no gimmes in this league.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

My concern is actually Everton, due to the last day drama which might affect the team's nerves and that they really know how to park the bus when they want to.
They'll be mentally on the beach in all likeliehood on the final day. Relegation scraps are probably mentally exhausting and I think securing that with games to spare means the players will take the foot off the gas.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

Damn, a shame.

City will cruise to the title after this, after watching Fulham last week vs Liverpool, I have no hope they'll do anything to City at Craven Cottage.

All in all, the first 20 games of the season we've dropped 16+ points and made it difficult for ourselves. Since 2024, we've only dropped 5 points.
Its the reverse of last yr where we only.dropped 5 points in the first half of the season and dropped 16+ second half. We have to produce a season with greater point consistency across both halves.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
What would absolutely kill me is if they did to us what they did to Pool a couple of seasons back with the 2 goal comeback win at Villa on the final day.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Its the reverse of last yr where we only.dropped 5 points in the first half of the season and dropped 16+ second half. We have to produce a season with greater point consistency across both halves.
Someone mentioned on twitter that every time Pep lost out on the title, the winning team had 90+ points. That's what we have to do as well, at the very least. Realistically you are looking at 92-93 points. I don't think Liverpool losing out with 97 and 98 points will happen again.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose

Indeed, we need to start strong like 22/23 season (50 points in 19 games or better) whilst the remaining 19 games we need to replicate 23/24 season or better (as we dropped points to Fulham at Craven Cottage/lost to Villa at emirates this 2nd half of the season).

Pep only lost 1 title race which is Mourinho 100 point record breaking Madrid team, other than Klopp lost 2 titles whilst on 90+ points and Conte won the title in Pep's first season in the prem with 93 points.

Need to be aiming 100 points next season as this is City's transitional season with key players leaving (Mahrez/Gundogan), integrating new players like Doku/Kovacic/Gvardiol and rotating between their academy like Oscar Bob/Rico Lewis whilst having key injuries to Grealish, Haaland, Stones and KDB missing many games.

City targeting the likes of Bruno Guimares/Musiala/Paqueta does make me nervous for next season, it's why our recruitment has to be excellent, simply level raisers and actual genuine Left back.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom