• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

City haven’t won more than 6 games in a row all season. Funnily enough another 6 game winning streak coincides with the Fulham/Sp**s games.

They’ve won their last 5 and scored 19 goals. It’s going to take a weird game for them to drop points because they won’t be outplayed.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Yup. We have to win all our games left tho.

Thing is....realistically, can anyone really see City dropping points anywhere ?

All their remaining games are against teams with very indifferent form. You just have to hope they have an off day.

We look to our results first & foremost.

I could care less about City's match with Wolves if Bournemouth hold us to a draw oe best us.

270 minutes of football to play & we have no margin of error to fall back on.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Win our 3 remaining and end up on 89 points and I'll be proud of this side even if we come second.

We have dropped a few silly points, but you're never going to beat every weaker side over the course of a season ( Man City and Liverpool haven't either) but there's still stuff to learn from and improvements to make.

This side ( with additions) still has another 10-15% room for growth. This isn't our pinnacle so there are reasons to be optimistic going forward however this title race pans out.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
The differences are always so marginal, to come so close again would be massively disappointing. Who knows when we might be in with such a massive opportunity again.

It's still not over, but we have to stop giving away points to teams like Fulham.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Guys, trust me. Win all of our games and we will win the league. City will draw one game.

We still have a lot to do though, our job isn’t finished so I wouldn’t even bother looking over at charges FC.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
that manutd game kinda worry me because Ten Hag been crying all year about that previous game i feel most decisions will go to utd way other than that we should have no issue beating them.

we have good GD we only have to hope man city draw a game and we win all 3.

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
Everyone talking about var city dropping points and expecting arsenal to win all their remaining games
  • Bournmouths form has picked up, they almost secured a draw last season
  • Our record away to manure is horrendous, they could play 11 antonys and still pick up a win
  • Evertons form has improved and sean dyche has shown in the past he grind out a draw
Coneboy still has alot to do, if we dont win the PL this season, he has to go.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom