• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
@GDeep™ bustin out the morale hoover again

Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning GIF by Big Brother 2022

Are you this negative about everything in life ?
Up until today I have maintained i fancy us to win the league. You must’ve missed all those “positive” posts.

City are playing rubbish teams, I don’t know what you want me to say.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Nice goal by Wolves. I don’t think this City will drop. Wow now a crazy finish by Haaland 4 goals today

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Kind of an incredible phenomenon how every week AM claims City will catch up on our goal difference and yet they have barely made any progress in that for almost a month now. And for every game the amount of goals they have to score in their remaining games to catch us keeps increasing.

At this point the only way City win the league on goal difference is if they draw 1 game and then win their other 2 games by a combined NINE goals, and that's assuming we win our final 2 games by just 1 goal each which is a massive assumption to make.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Worried how Pep's stopped overthinking and has just gone for the Wenger 4-2-3-1 with multiple playmakers and just lets them ball now. I swear down the way they play now is just the exact same as how we played in 2014.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
With the way City are going after GD, we probably need them to lose which I can’t see happening at this point.

Better to accept that they’ve won it, and if they happen to lose a game let it be a pleasant surprise.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

With the way City are going after GD, we probably need them to lose which I can’t see happening at this point.

Better to accept that they’ve won it, and if they happen to lose a game let it be a pleasant surprise.

Agreed they'll beat Fulham like 4-0 and West Ham are a shambles and at home final day they'll put on a show. Even if they draw vs Sp**s they probably catch us on GD. You'd think we'd beat Everton easily but if the title is on the line it'll be nervy.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

they really are *that* locked in right now.

It's down to a miracle with either Westham, Sp**s will roll over for them.

Reactions: A_G

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Watching City's last few games they look vulnerable in transition. Which is something Fulham excels at.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

With the way City are improving their GD, a draw might not be enough for us. We need Sp**s to actually win.
Do you think City are beating Fulham 5-0 away at this stage of the season? They didn't even manage that against Wolves at home.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Do you think City are beating Fulham 5-0 away at this stage of the season? They didn't even manage that against Wolves at home.
Why not? Brother have you seen Fulham's results since they beat Sp*rs?

3-3 draw against Sheffield Utd
3-1 loss against Forest
1-0 loss against Newcastle
2-0 win against West Ham
3-1 loss against Liverpool
1-1 draw against Palace
0-0 draw against Brentford

They are on the beach already

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom