• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just checked into Arsenal Mania to have a look. A lot of defeatist talk over on there. I was genuinely surprised. Jesus, nothing's done yet!
That lot are always too up, or too down. A bit like their manager, in fact.

See they are even surprised :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Man City fans who's team have won 5 out of the last 6 titles, as they never drop points at this stage as they have built a squad with over 100 illegal financial charges...

"Why are other fans never confident their team can beat us?"

...gee I wonder, d1ckheads 😅

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Man City fans who's team have won 5 out of the last 6 titles, as they never drop points at this stage as they have built a squad with over 100 illegal financial charges...

"Why are other fans never confident their team can beat us?"

...gee I wonder, d1ckheads 😅

The “up and down” stuff is copy pasta from Sky or some other pundit who has said that before.

I don’t even get that point as isn’t that the whole point of football supporters to have moments of unexpectedness? Otherwise it would be a sport with zero emotion. I guess it’s easy to say that as a City fan as their owner has paid them to attend games. Plastic robots just like their team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The “up and down” stuff is copy pasta from Sky or some other pundit who has said that before.

I don’t even get that point as isn’t that the whole point of football supporters to have moments of unexpectedness? Otherwise it would be a sport with zero emotion. I guess it’s easy to say that as a City fan as their owner has paid them to attend games. Plastic robots just like their team.

I have always wondered how fans support oil clubs like them and Chelsea, like both were pretty much nothing pre takeovers.

Do you just become evil like your team and not care that you have definitely cheated your way to trophies, or do you just feign ignorance over the triple digit rap sheet you have over your head lol.

Mudi

So we need Villa to lose against Brighton and Sp**s a win against Liverpool in Liverpool.

That would mean 67 - 63 with one game in hand. Next game is Villa against Liverpool and Sp**s against Burnley.

There we will need Sp**s to win and Villa to draw or lose against Liverpool.

That would mean 67/68 - 66 and the game against City has a meaning. However Sp**s knowing, they will bottle under pressure so yeah the sooner they are out of the top 4 chase, the better it is.

Rather hope for a miracle against Fulham or West Ham ...

United fans are City's biggest cheerleaders. For 6 years they've been wanting City to win the league, no joke this has literally been the case.
Your talking about when we have been in races with Liverpool who are there worst rivals no match going United fan wants There local rivals to win the league over Arsenal

Synical

Miss Superstitious

So we need Villa to lose against Brighton and Sp**s a win against Liverpool in Liverpool.

That would mean 67 - 63 with one game in hand. Next game is Villa against Liverpool and Sp**s against Burnley.

There we will need Sp**s to win and Villa to draw or lose against Liverpool.

That would mean 67/68 - 66 and the game against City has a meaning. However Sp**s knowing, they will bottle under pressure so yeah the sooner they are out of the top 4 chase, the better it is.

Rather hope for a miracle against Fulham or West Ham ...
F*ck Sp**s

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I have always wondered how fans support oil clubs like them and Chelsea, like both were pretty much nothing pre takeovers.

Do you just become evil like your team and not care that you have definitely cheated your way to trophies, or do you just feign ignorance over the triple digit rap sheet you have over your head lol.

Thing is a lot of them used to support Arsenal before moving over to Chelsea or City and just clued up on the history via Wikipedia. Unless you’re from Manchester or have some affiliation with them then what sane person would be supporting Citeh when they had Sun Jihai, Paul Dickov, Huckerby and them man? 😂 at least Chelsea had a decent team during the 90s/early 00s but still could you even trust someone who makes a move like that?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Kind of an incredible phenomenon how every week AM claims City will catch up on our goal difference and yet they have barely made any progress in that for almost a month now. And for every game the amount of goals they have to score in their remaining games to catch us keeps increasing.

At this point the only way City win the league on goal difference is if they draw 1 game and then win their other 2 games by a combined NINE goals, and that's assuming we win our final 2 games by just 1 goal each which is a massive assumption to make.
Citeh can't keep a clean sheet so I can't see that happening

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom