• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 8 (Oct 16-18)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s supposedly in crisis and Nuno under increasing pressure yet they're 5 points ahead of us and Arteta is pressure free, make it make sense? Don't tell me Sp**s now have much higher standards than we do?
The media and thier fans make it sound he under pressure after losing 3 straight games in September and conceded 9 goals. He seem did turn it around a bit against villa and today I'm 100% his job is save unless things get ugly again.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Sp**s supposedly in crisis and Nuno under increasing pressure yet they're 5 points ahead of us and Arteta is pressure free, make it make sense? Don't tell me Sp**s now have much higher standards than we do?
It is results business but their first 3 games they won were incredibly dull and lucky (before you compare our norwich/Burnley wins, it was even worse) and then getting smashed by us, Chelsea and palace back to back. Today is the only time they have remotely played well in the league

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It is results business but their first 3 games they won were incredibly dull and lucky (before you compare our norwich/Burnley wins, it was even worse) and then getting smashed by us, Chelsea and palace back to back. Today is the only time they have remotely played well in the league

Right but Nuno is just in the job, Arteta has been here almost 2 years and we've seen plenty of poor performances, results with good performances few and far between. Yet Nuno has been under pressure instantly and even now with them 5 points clear Arteta's job is more secure.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Right but Nuno is just in the job, Arteta has been here almost 2 years and we've seen plenty of poor performances, results with good performances few and far between. Yet Nuno has been under pressure instantly and even now with them 5 points clear Arteta's job is more secure.
Yes but fans never took to nuno, especially when it is public knowledge he was 6th or 7th choice

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sonaldo best player in the world for me right now.

Don’t know ball if you put Salah above him.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Sp**s unfortunately showing they are not actually that crap after all.
Ive always had a soft spot for the toon. Got family there & been to St James a few times.
I always want them to do well
However I actually want them to get relegated now.
Most of the players know they wont be there next season & hopefully 'check out'

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s unfortunately showing they are not actually that crap after all.
Ive always had a soft spot for the toon. Got family there & been to St James a few times.
I always want them to do well
However I actually want them to get relegated now.
Most of the players know they wont be there next season & hopefully 'check out'
Unless Newcastle spend good amount in January and the players are willing to join team who likely going down they'll be lucky to stay up.

Top Bottom