• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal FC 3-0 AFC Bournemouth | Saturday, May 4th | KO: 12:30 BST | TNT Sports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting lineups:

1714345347558.png

The man's not top dog in Jersey for nothing. He knows there's only so much Angeball can do in the face of a superior outfit :lol:

Seeing as I've contributed massively to our season by shepherding the matchday thread against the denizens of the lost & the damned, I figured I should lend some of my gloss to AM once again as I will our beloved Gunners on to victory. Don't know why I'm even bothering as Google seem to think it's a foregone conclusion.

1714344411017.png

We must be vigilant against this lot, they pushed us all the way last season & they play good football, so we should not slacken in the slightest. But, after the magnificent showing today, I think it's fair to say with a good bit of rest, we should have all the tools to dismantle them if we remain calm.

I certainly am looking forward to this guy losing his rag like he did in the 97th minute last season :lol:

In any case, we're on the cusp of greatness & we have a chance to heap further pressure on 115 Charges FC who, hopefully, won't have it all their way.

God willing, we'll take them all the way to the final Sunday. It is our burden, it is our destiny!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TriniGunner

What I don’t like is that indirectly through the referee we give rival fans more ammunition, the Bournemouth goal should’ve stood. And we should have won 3-1. That would be a better merit of our title credentials, showing we can handle that adversity. Instead they’re all saying that refs are keeping us in the title race.
I'm a GK coach. You can't touch the goalkeeper in any action, especially when they're attempting to either play or collect the ball. We're a protected species. That's just how it is.

If United had any pride they'd just forfeit and give us a default three nil win. Do what they can to screw city.

If they still playing for that ****head Ten Hag then it could get tricky game as the whole season for Ten Hag has been about trying to get revenge because of that offside incident at Emirates.

Hopefully, the players are done with him and we can get free ride.

rockofcashel

This team has now equalled the number of wins in a season as the Invincibles team..

I would absolutely love it.. if it was Sp**s took the points off City we need, but I know they won't..

But I would really love if it came down to needing to beat Everton.. and Everton put out a manky side, just to give two fingers to the league over getting docked points for financial issues, while City get off scot free

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Scoreline flatters Bournemouth

Their build up, particularly getting through our initial line of press was frustrating to watch. We also could not adapt and close off what Bournemouth were doing to get into and through our midfield.

Things like that need to be improved upon next season, we cannot allow teams to bamboozle us like that next season. We must have answers to in game changes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We know matched our goal scoring total from last season. I really didn't expect it this after our 1st half we looked such different team in 2nd half of season

blaze_of_glory

What worries me is our lack of technicality in the middle, teams looking to surround us in the middle and we cant handle that properly is a worry for me and we need to sort it out.

We need another technician in the middle, TP5 is not that player for me anymore.
I much prefer to see Jorginho for the most part. Which is why its good he's likely staying and also we need a new CM, like you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18th 2024

@A_G has still not woken up

Latest posts

Top Bottom