• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

How can we be way better in away games when we have picked up 2 more points at home even though we have played 1 game less than away?

Anyway even if that was the case in the big games we are way better at home than away. Look even at this season, at home against the current top 4 we have 2 wins 1 loss. Away we have 2 draws and 1 loss.
But the GD is +5 away even so

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Did all these other big clubs cry back in the late 2000’s / Early 2010’s when our key players who were a bunch of sick notes were permanently injured? No, they just soundly beat us more often than not and took the points

Don’t know why people on here cry so much about ‘Arteta luck’ when it comes to injuries to key players of other teams, making any wins we get ‘mean less’. It’s a strange strange phenomenon it seems to make people feel better about themselves.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Need to be up for this and stay calm. Jorgi and kai up top plz. Is Tomi fit yay or nay? Win this and it will boost us for the NLD!!

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
If we were playing a Chelsea team, managed by Mourhino, or Tucel, this looks to be a difficult game to win.
Under Poch, (or if it was Lampard, or Potter), I can't call it. If we play to our strengths, should hopefully get a result. If Chelsea score early, or it's 0 - 0 for the majority of the game, it could be a long night.

Jose Mourinho Sport GIF by Play Sports

A difficult match, if he was there Manager.

Chelsea Ligainggris GIF by MolaTV

Playing a Chelsea team, under a Lampard, Potter, or Poch. Hopefully have more of a chance.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Huge opportunity to go 4 clear of city even if they do have a couple of games in hand

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Need to make it count.

If none of the three liabilitys of Zinny, Shartey and butter fingers let's in soft goals aren't starting then we will win this easily.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Need to make it count.

If none of the three liabilitys of Zinny, Shartey and butter fingers let's in soft goals aren't starting then we will win this easily.
Partey will come on 2nd half.

Haphazard

They've drawn at City and Anfield

They were unlucky not to have a penalty against City in the Semi

Will be a very tough game and a good result if we can beat them.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

We should win if Palmer is unavailable.
Chelsea without Palmer are basically no better than the Chelsea we whapped last season. He’s transformative for them in the way Auba was in the “good” days - not in the sense that they’ve any chance of winning major silverware, but good for cup runs and the occasional big result. We’ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom