• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Our best ever FA cup win, for our best ever team...

...win the cup v Chelsea on the weekend, then win the league v United in the midweek :drool:

🔥
Love this win, it always brings a cheer when you see Lee Dixon behind the goal as he wheels away in delight as soon as Ljungberg curls that unstoppable ball in the spiders nest.

One of my favourite ever moments not only because it was ****ing awesome but that 01/02 season was my first properly supporting Arsenal as some teenage kid from Australia. We had to stay up super late to watch this game, only the biggest games were shown live on TV back then, so got to watch us clinch the title at OT and this game. Those two will always be close to my heart :love:

Might be controversial to others but I actually enjoyed the 01/02 double over the Invincibles, we were just too good in 03/04 whereas 01/02 we stormed to the title winning like 12 games in a row or something like that; and won the damn thing at Old Trafford to top it off.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

One of my favourite ever moments not only because it was ****ing awesome but that 01/02 season was my first properly supporting Arsenal as some teenage kid from Australia. We had to stay up super late to watch this game, only the biggest games were shown live on TV back then, so got to watch us clinch the title at OT and this game. Those two will always be close to my heart :love:

Might be controversial to others but I actually enjoyed the 01/02 double over the Invincibles, we were just too good in 03/04 whereas 01/02 we stormed to the title winning like 12 games in a row or something like that; and won the damn thing at Old Trafford to top it off.
I was there. Great day out. We were very, very, drunk.

Walked into a Chelsea pub by mistake before the game and was pelted with celery… :lol:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I was there. Great day out. We were very, very, drunk.

Walked into a Chelsea pub by mistake before the game and was pelted with celery… :lol:

I had the good fortune of being in London for the Villa Cup final - I couldn't get to the game but watched it in an Islington pub full of Gooners and my word, many beers were flying around when those goals went in.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I had the good fortune of being in London for the Villa Cup final - I couldn't get to the game but watched it in an Islington pub full of Gooners and my word, many beers were flying around when those goals went in.
Yeah, that was the least stressful final I’ve ever been to - so obvious we were going to win from minute 1 it was absurd! Annoyingly I missed Sanchez’s wonder goal trying to find my seat after a half time pint or two. I was also and for some reason allocated seats right by the touchline next to the various of the players family, which was a bit odd!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Not controversial at all.

I echo the sentiment as I preferred both our double wins over the invincibles.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Well probably win this one but the PL? Not so sure.

Credit where it’s due to all those who still think we can do it.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Have to win today, c'mon Arsenal!!!

wall-street-chest-thump.gif

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If ever there was a week for competent Partey to be fit and available, it's this one. I don't want to see Kai in midfield and Jorgi doesn't have the legs to play against anyone who can counter with pace.

dino bravo

Wow, I didn't expect that to be true.

Sterling, Jackson, Mudryk will give us something to think about still mind you. Not sure there is a quicker front 3 in the league, let's hope they leave their shooting boots behind and we crush them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Without Palmer they lose so much creativity and also someone who can make difference.

Would be so Arsenal if we drop points without their best player involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom