• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Very frustrating half, we should have been out of sight already.

Need another goal and I’ll be comfortable. Two and I’ll call it a night.

We need to take complete control back as well. I’m not happy with this 22/23 risk ball.

fute

Do not let Chelsea hang around.

They don't know anybody better and might just make this a game.

Had some close calls, but a lot of opportunities on our end as well.

Kai has been the weak link. If the opportunity isn't handed to him on a platter, he won't take it.

Xoxo

Havertz is a failed signing, him starting is an Arteta ego trip to prove it works, he's being naive, all great coaches acknowledge bad buys and change accordingly, it's a player's game, a team, not a one man game

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Needed to get the 2nd goal quickly and they would have collapsed. We keep giving them hope. At the moment the game is too chaotic for my liking.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thank goodness Jackson is useless because of he could finish or act like a normal human being in the box he'd be a serious threat

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are we gonna even play with cool mindset at Emirates? We definitely make more errors at Emirates than away from home not sure you blame the fans they been great our players need to control thier emotion better

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I can't prove it but I feel like Chelsea have been in this game so much because of Partey

His forward passing, especially in the first 20 mins is something we've been messing but the general slightly chaotic nature smells of him too

I don't buy that. Jackson has had our back 4 on toast he just can't score and Caicedo/Gallagher are quietly having a good game.

Our front 4 look exhausted.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Havertz really weird player just casual front of goal today he should have tow goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom