• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Norwich City | Saturday, 11th September | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know if I want us to win or not. Both teams are in poor form, but I'm sure Norwich fancies this. This might kickstart their season. Historically, we always have the upper hand against them, but struggling to see how we beat them seeing the way we play.

The stats makes for grim reading

Screenshot-20210905-120307.png

Screenshot-20210905-120327.png

We do seem to have a decent record against them tbf

Screenshot-20210905-120244.png

This match always come to mind when I think about Norwich. Orgasmic football!

A bit of nostalgia for my boy @Riou

Predicted Lineup

Attachments

• 1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29

bergholt

Have to remember, it was takehiro, white and Gabriel's first time playing with each other.

Once they settle and get to know each other we could be onto something.

Yeah tbh I’m locking in this back four for the next 5+ years. Not sure about Ramsdale yet but Tierney+Gabriel+White+Takehiro will do me fine.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I’m remaining positive chief, but that statement needs work. He had a shot on the half volley from 25 yards, and as the commentator said “thats up and over the bar, and it will fall out of the sky eventually”

He did nothing wrong as such, but his cameo wasn’t ‘decent’
Thank God for gravity!

Chaoz_Enigma

We created next to nothing before their poor team had to let go of their defensive discipline after 60 minutes. 30 shots? Sure but only 7 on target. This was nothing to get excited about except the win.
Its easy to be myopic and infer from certain statistics to fit our own narrative. I could also say that having 7 shots on target in a game with 53% possession is decent......I change the narrative again to only 1 goal from 7 shots on target is abysmal. On the bright side we won.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Point number 1 is such an important observation by Moh.

This ****ing guy and his micromanagement is a key reason why our players seem like they are walking on eggshells all the time. Clearly due to the fact that Arteta has so much to prove and wants to control everything as a result of that.

Chaoz_Enigma

Some dafts just never learn. Imagine fapping over a pathetic 1-0 win over ****ing Norwich in exchange for Cone Boy continuing to **** around the club and land us into further mediocrity. Pathetic short-sightedness as always. You want your Cone Boy to stay, then you deserve to be screwed for as long as he stays and quit whining about it when we get ****ed big time
if "Cone boy" is not our our guy he will be out eventually. I don't support Arteta, but I still want Arsenal to win, to be able to be happy for matches. There are actually alot of people who do not like Arteta's management of the team, but they dont want the club to lose either as it hurts them. But slowly these people will turn into someone like you because if we keep losing, hurt will turn into hate. To the point that we want our beloved Arsenal to be defeated in games.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
if "Cone boy" is not our our guy he will be out eventually. I don't support Arteta, but I still want Arsenal to win, to be able to be happy for matches. There are actually alot of people who do not like Arteta's management of the team, but they dont want the club to lose either as it hurts them. But slowly these people will turn into someone like you because if we keep losing, hurt will turn into hate. To the point that we want our beloved Arsenal to be defeated in games.

Simply put, the club leadership is taking advantage of supporter love and loyalty to Arsenal.

The war is with this leadership and its incompetence, not Arsenal as an institution. Unfortunately for them to be run out of Arsenal, Arsenal needs to suffer in the short term.

Its the only thing that gets a response and gets them out, because they dont give a **** about the supporters.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Trax's final words will be something to do with Wenger. Never known a guy to repeat himself so much, proper weirdo.

Makingtrax is
(a) Wenger having a massive laugh
(b) Employed by the owners of this board to generate traffic, something he excels at btw
(c) A close friend or associate of Wenger
(d) A serial killer - hopefully of the ‘Dexter’ variety and not the ‘It puts the lotion in the basket’ variant.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I watched the full match yesterday and didn't listen to anything about the match. For a start, I would say thus was one of our better performances. We were aggressive and on the front foot from the start. I liked the fluidity of positions players took up and the way they covered for each other. It was also the best attacking performance, visually at least, that Arteta has mustered. The GK was solid, only one small moment iirc and the team as a whole gelled despite the fact that we played a new defence and midfield. Six shots on target is better as was overall shots but the quality was bad. We still need to improve here dramatically. I'm happy with the win but the fans need to pressurise Arteta to throw the handbrake away abd stop playing his favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom