• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Not only will this take us a step closer to the title, but it will take these lot a step further form the CL spot. It's a one-of-a-kind opportunity to crush their spirits completely.

This is what should motivate us!!

I want to Watch them collapse into the abyss of despair knowing that, no matter what they do, Arsenal's shadow is vast & they will never escape from under it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I see their fans are talking about how Wolves and Chelsea got behind our press, and they feel they can do that better and really hurt us.

They'll probably anticipate us going man for man in our high press, so I expect them to use the bounce or wall pass to progress through our lines once they get the ball out into our midfield.

So Im thinking like with Bayern for example, they go wide to the fullback. The fullback dinks the ball into midfield for a dropping attacker to bounce the ball back to the deeper player advancing and closeby. This deeper player then sends the ball behind the space that Saliba/Gabriel has vacated when following the dropping attacker. Simple but effective stuff which they will definitely be practicing and that we must be ready for.

I do want us to disrupt their short build up in the beginning, because we will create chances that way. As much as they've worked on their short build up, is it still prone to mistakes and our OOP flexibility must exploit that.

We used more of a zonal mark/pressing approach against Chelsea, and I think not getting as tight until they come forward is something we can use against Sp**s as well.

Ideal situation is a goal from high turnovers and then we manage them by sitting off and forcing them to enter midfield. We dont need to try and suffocate them for 60-70 minutes.

First goal will be important for us here, hopefully we can get it quickly. They will be thinking the same.

Sp**s 0-2 Arsenal.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I didn't really demote @Oxeki, it's just that after the 3 bad results (Bayern, Aston Villa, Bayern) I threw an idea to @2Smokeyy for starting the match threads, by hoping that it would turn our fortunes around.

Proves it was a right move 😎

And now you've ruined it all by allowing @Riou to start the Sp**s thread.

I don't think anyone can argue against us getting what we deserve as a result of this :lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
@Riou is perfect as we could use the nostalgic vibes for the run in. I couldn't think of a better ambassador for our club even if he is a furry.

Halcyon Daze

Another season laughing at the perennial losers and their micro-cocks. Absolutely no impact on football since Bill Nicholson in the 60’s. Waste of oxygen. Waste of skin. Literally a pointless club. Their forum in meltdown. COYFG. Been to my fair share of NLD’s, but this is the the biggest in f**king years.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I see some are looking to get Martinelli in at the expense of Trossard and I get it, Martinelli has the perfect profile for this game BUT he's pretty out of form while Tross is crushing it. At this stage you do not take out form players from the starting XI.

The only questions are whether Tomi and Partey can play imo.

Halcyon Daze

@SA Gunner asked me before my thoughts on this, sorry been busy. If Zini doesn’t play, we win. But we are proper short in that area. Too many suspects in defence. Wr are primed for next season…TIMBER!!! After we win this one ofc.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

The occasion and what is currently riding for both teams is what worries me. If we play our game, stay disciplined and don't make silly mistakes this is a fairly straightforward win. They will absolutely get chances so Gabi and Saliba better be up for a very busy day.

Heart going with 1-2 Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Leave no c*ck-lover uncrushed!!

Riou trying to explain his way out of this one like...

a7e65f31-0116-4469-a619-48beeff3f3b7_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom