• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Lets Go Start GIF

For some reason I'm not nervous....I'm excited.

I think this squad has come a long way and today will be a bit of a turning point in terms of belief that we can duke it out till the end.

I say 2 nil to Arsenal in a statement win.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think this biggest NLD since the days were both teams fighting for 4th place. Expecting Sp**s to be well up for it they had 2 weeks off meanwhile we played 3 games during that period so I hope our players be up for it

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Have to say I much prefer the earlier kick off. Can't be arsed to wait the whole day for the heartbreak.
Idk I prefer late, going to bed after being sad

Rest of the day is ruined if we lose this and extra bad if its through stupid mistakes

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

A NLD with high stakes like this for both sides so late on in the season is basically going to war.
I just hope we don’t get a red card.

I can see another high scoring draw 😫

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom