• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I’ve got a family thing I can’t duck out from this afternoon but there’ll only be one thing on my mind; watching our lads destroy this ****. Sadly that means tuning in on my phone but so be it..

Hoping for the same team that played Chelski. If there’s a change it should be Jorgi in for Partey but any more than that will disrupt our flow. If I see Jesus/Zinny it’ll be panick mode.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I’m not turding my entrails out in nervousness for this since my feeling is that City will just pole through the rest of the remaining games without mercy.
Think we will beat them but won’t count for much regarding the big pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, sadly

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal players to score winners at White Hart Lane (Prem era) ...

Wright, 1993/1994.
Petit (2nd goal in a 3-1 win) 1998/1999.
Pires, 2004/2005.
Fabregas (same as Petit) 2007/2008.
Rosicky 2013/2014.
Lloris OG (lol) 2022/2023.

...not many since the league changed, shows how difficult these games are even when we were amazing back in the day ..but who will join the list next?

Have a feeling it will be Big Gabriel from a Rice corner.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

God willing, destiny's hand will see us emerge triumphant.

Just fight for every blade of grass & leave everything on the pitch, Gunners!!

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

In all probability, we have fu3ked it...when you have an advantage in a title fight you HAVE to take it, and we gave that advantage back to City after that 2nd half v Villa... it's probably already over.

It's not fair to point to the Villa second half. We were always going to slip up somewhere - if we miss out on the title it's because we were too poor in the first part of the season especially in December.

Riou

Arsenal players to score winners at White Hart Lane (Prem era) ...

Wright, 1993/1994.
Petit (2nd goal in a 3-1 win) 1998/1999.
Pires, 2004/2005.
Fabregas (same as Petit) 2007/2008.
Rosicky 2013/2014.
Lloris OG (lol) 2022/2023.

...not many since the league changed, shows how difficult these games are even when we were amazing back in the day ..but who will join the list next?

Have a feeling it will be Big Gabriel from a Rice corner.

Also I think the best goal I have ever watched us score at Sp**s is Pires' team goal when we won the league at their ground, I remember being in awe of that when it happened.

Best goal ever (Prem era at least) is Kanu's flick over the defender's head in 1999, pure genius that.

Riou

It's not fair to point to the Villa second half. We were always going to slip up somewhere - if we miss out on the title it's because we were too poor in the first part of the season especially in December.

The 5 points we dropped to Fulham is the real reason we won't win it if we don't, from a pure facts point of view.

Just it was in our hands still by the Villa game, so that will always hurt a bit more for me.

andeoch1

Today either we continue putting pressure on man city or title hope is over.
What insight 🤷
Lets Go Start GIF

For some reason I'm not nervous....I'm excited.

I think this squad has come a long way and today will be a bit of a turning point in terms of belief that we can duke it out till the end.

I say 2 nil to Arsenal in a statement win.
I with you on this, I don’t feel overly nervous and I actually feel confident. The Spricks treating this as game of the century just shows you the small club mentality they have. It’s a NLD where we will brush them aside, we are much better and more mature.LONDON IS RED , COYG

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

The 5 points we dropped to Fulham is the real reason we won't win it if we don't, from a pure facts point of view.

Just it was in our hands still by the Villa game, so that will always hurt a bit more for me.

The Fulham + Sp**s draws at home are looking decisive 😭

Both terrible results dropping points from winning positions. The Fulham one being truly awful.

Riou

The Fulham + Sp**s draws at home are looking decisive 😭

Both terrible results dropping points from winning positions. The Fulham one being truly awful.

The Sp**s draw wasn't that bad, imo.

Sp**s go on about their injuries, but we ended that game without... Tomi, Timber, Rice, Partey, Saka, Martinelli and Jesus all being fit enough to be on the pitch.

Acceptable point for me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t talk to me about top players if we can’t beat this lot this season.

This is where the great players step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom