• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Have you ever watched any of those DR Sports shows Robbie hosts with fans of other clubs on YouTube?

It's genuinely a bunch of people in their 30s/40s, acting like 13 year olds to eachother... it's odd how people get famous these days.

Barely any actual football talk, just everyone trying to meme everyone else... it's awful ffs 😅
They are targetting a teen audience imo. All about bantering each other, its what must get the views.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Odds drastically drifting to our favour as the game draw close, I think we going to smash them now, thanks guys for the predictions

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Tottenham in the Big Six clubs of England...

3147084-yamcha.jpg

... remember how Vegeta was pretty much responsible for him being killed and then he took his woman and had a son with her?

That's pretty much the anime version of us taking Sol Campbell from them, and then also winning the league at their ground ffs... ****ing losers man 🤣
Comparing Yamcha to Tottenham?
Poor fella, how much slander does this man have to take 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom