• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Skin colour nothing to do with it. It's performance.

Compare Jorginho form this season to Partey this form is Arsenal Arsenal career. Jorginho nho produced twic as many good peformances this season than Partey has in several season for Arsenal.

Bentancur has been Sp**s best defensive cm I think of in a long while. I was saying I was jealous when Sp**s signed him.

Even Sp**s fans want Bissouma, Bissouma was horrid last season and rightly bench. At the beginning of the 8 or 10 games Bissouma had a purple but has been very poor since and even Sp**s fans want him dropped.

That's just not true. Partey's form for large parts of last season is levels above what Jorginho has done.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'm interested if he gonna start game high press and put pressure on us to test us or he'll manage the game slowly

He’ll still have them pressing high, but I think he knows they won’t have the ball all the time. That’s why I think Hojberg is there, to get to Ødegaard and stop him from finding passes.

They will likely focus on their own build up more as a way to get forward, wanting to play through our press or getting the direct ball out into space, that’s why you have Werner and Son upfront.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Their team is rubbish and we are in red hot form. I said this before Chelsea when everyone was stressing. I predicted we’d score 4/5 against Chelsea.
1496820372_00032.jpg

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

That's just not true. Partey's form for large parts of last season is levels above what Jorginho has done.

Yup, Partey's issues are firmly his availability and his personal life.

As for Sp**s, I don't get why Hojbjerg is starting. I know Bissouma is in horrid form, but not sure why Sarr isn't staring he must have had a bad game against Newcastle.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

At producing poor performance after poor performance? At displaying poor defensive positional awareness and positional discipline? At giving the ball away cheaply and often?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wonder if Ange realises the potential consequences of a loss here, obviously not from those above him but if we win and end up winning the title he may never have the full support of the Sp**s fans

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I do feel more relaxed as well, strange feeling.

Still will be a difficult game though. Sp**s may be leaky at the back, but they still are a dangerous and will be extra focused today. We must not give them anything.
You always know how carefully the opposing manager has studied us when we take our corners. When the ball is kicked White immediately runs to impede the opposing keeper. When we played Porto and Villa they had a player on White to block him off.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He's very funny, but how does he find the energy to talk like this when he supports Tottenham...

..I couldn't find the energy to get out of bed if I supported a "big club" that's hadn't win the league or cup (the main cup, not the dumb sports drink one that they can only win) since the Prem began!

I noticed quite a few of them think they are a big Club and with European pedigree because they won a cup back in the 60's when none of them were alive.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
hardly celtic vs rangers

Seen a video where a group of Newcastle fans thought that their game with Sunderland is the best derby in Britain, as Rangers and Celtic "play against eachother too much"

Absolute ****** 😅

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Don't understand the people here saying they are relaxed. Wish I had your mental right now :lol: Don't think this will be easy at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom