• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday, April 20 | KO: 19:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Season hinges on this, hopefully the players show up. We lose in threes, so this should be our bounce back game.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

We’ve been very good away from home in the league recently. We still hardly concede and hopefully even if we’re shattered we can keep out wolves for 90 mins.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know but I didn't make this thread 💀

Still hopefully Arsenal turn up stop feeling sorry for themselves and finish season with something positive

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Not feeling good about this. Historically with Teta we struggle to deal with tough losses & we've had 2 on the bounce. The cracks are showing.

GLITCH

Saka should come on from the bench. We need fresh legs and maybe he could be more dangerous against tired legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom