• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday, April 20 | KO: 19:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Have to hit the reset button here. Need a win at any cost or it’s lights out. I’d switch a few players out depending on fatique but we’ll see what cone boy does.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
We have a fully fit squad, it’s not like last season where we had to rely on Rob Holding. We all said if Saliba didn’t get injured we’d have won the league last season. With a fully fit squad we will smash Wolves. Arsenal team out looking for a come back, it will be a 5-0 demolishing just like the home game last season.

Gunners1616

We have a fully fit squad, it’s not like last season where we had to rely on Rob Holding. We all said if Saliba didn’t get injured we’d have won the league last season. With a fully fit squad we will smash Wolves. Arsenal team out looking for a come back, it will be a 5-0 demolishing just like the home game last season.
With a fully fit squad we couldn't touch the ball in the 2nd half against Villa at home though... Dominated by Tielemans /McGinn...

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Arteta's luck strikes again:lol::lol:

Then again we played Villa who were missing Douglas Luis via suspension and Kamara out with ACL

I been telling people we’ve been so unbelievably lucky this season regarding injuries, injuries to opposition and playing opponents at the right time but people had a go at me.
We have to take advantage of that luck and win the league this season because more than likely we won’t be this lucky next season.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

You are susceptible to becoming doom and gloom when you don't have any control over the outcome.

You would think we're languishing in 5/6th place judging by the the talk over the past couple of days. Zero perspective.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Normally don't like the evening kick offs, but even an extre 5-6hours rest migth do us some good.

Wolves have quite a few missing. I'm going 2-0 or 3-1 to us and some much needed overdue calm

sdotzdot

Established Member
This is gunna be peak.

I don’t know for which team, but it’ll be peak.

PM for any further predictions and I shall revert within 15 working days.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
There were times earlier in the season when Arteta could have experimented but his hands are tied now. I'd drop Saka abd then play are fittest abd best 11 in their correct positions. If Ide isn't fit, then he'll have to galaxy brain a new formation. 0-2 I hope or a reactionary bum smacking dished out to the Wolverines

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That's a bizarre response, only justifiable if they question was asked in a condescending way. But it seems like he got annoyed at someone suggesting that maybe he could've been using the likes of Vieira and ESR especially when Rice and Ødegaard have been run into the ground this season. It's like he's taken it as a personal attack,

The answer is pretty telling, because it's basically "no unless forced" or maybe if we're winning comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom