• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday, April 20 | KO: 19:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This guy always posts these, when he has no intention of starting a game again if he can help it...

...ffs 🤣

Riou

Where's the lineup? ****ing hell thought the game was at 12:30 pm EST not 2:30pm EST. FACK!!!

Oh boo hope, it's 2:30pm and not 12:30pm...poor you.

We have proper foreign fans from Australia, India, the moon and Belfast like myself...when we have to stay up until 1am with our time difference, man up!

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

We have proper foreign fans from Australia, India, the moon and Belfast like myself...when we have to stay up until 1am with our time difference, man up!

Bet you're one of those Holywood tw4ts

Just kidding love you really 😘

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

It's 4/20 somewhere, mate.

south park images GIF

Riou

Bet you're one of those Holywood tw4ts

Just kidding love you really 😘

When I was at school other people thought I was from England because my accent was "too posh", I recorded myself not long after that and quickly realised...

"What the **** were they talking about I sound awful, need to burn this recording and never be recorded ever again!"

...sums up how disastrous the Northern Irish accent is 😅

andeoch1

When I was at school other people thought I was from England because my accent was "too posh", I recorded myself not long after that and quickly realised...

"What the **** were they talking about I sound awful, need to burn this recording and never be recorded ever again!"

That ‘N’orn’ Irish accent 😂

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

My best mate is a gooner from Belfast as well (which means you probably know him 😭 ) and when I've been over to Belfast a few times even he can't understand some of the people, its mental.

I guess its like a Londoner trying to make out what the f.ck a Geordie is saying but in the same city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom