• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evo (shooting)

potterarsenal

I have just traded in Fifa 2004 for Pro Evo 3 I think it is brilliant but i find shooting very difficult as the ball usually flies either high or wide. Any tips would be great. Thanks :D

Allyboy

Established Member
If you are shooting from distance you can only score with quality players generally, they have tried to make it as realistic as possible.

If its shooting inside the box, then I am not sure what else to try other than practice..

EJub

If shooting in the box, you don't want to hold down the shot button at all usually. It's better to pop it twice if you are not sure if you have the ball.

A ball over the bar is too annoying to chance it.

Aussie

Established Member
Just tap square for shots in the box. I found it difficult at first but now im scoring form all sorts of ranges and angles. May i suggest go to free training and practice under no pressue lots.

wiltord11

has any one managed to score a real curling goal i find it hard to make the ball curl it allways tends to stay straight

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Funnily enough I gave my cousin Pro Evo 2 a while back and he hasn't played it cos he finds shooting really difficult, having played FIFA 2000 he expects to score every time he has a shot. He's had abit of coaching now though..

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Agree. Fifa compared to Pro Evolution is like comparing Tottenham (FIFA) and Arsenal (Pro Evo)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
has any one managed to score a real curling goal i find it hard to make the ball curl it allways tends to stay straight
Yeah i have. I'll give you a tip. Choose Juve, and get Del Piero to the edge of the box.Right at the cornr of the bo. Then run either up or down, depending to where the D is. Run paralel to the goal straight to te gaol. Hold L1 and shoot. Now that is a curler. Oly he can do it. But you have to be by yourself, ie. past the defence, as you won't chip the 'keeper otherwise.

A

Anonymous

For free kick play with Divio of Juve.......i havent missed 1 free kick with him believe it or not.

wiltord11

loyan_said said:
Yeah i have. I'll give you a tip. Choose Juve, and get Del Piero to the edge of the box.Right at the cornr of the bo. Then run either up or down, depending to where the D is. Run paralel to the goal straight to te gaol. Hold L1 and shoot. Now that is a curler. Oly he can do it. But you have to be by yourself, ie. past the defence, as you won't chip the 'keeper otherwise.

ill give it ago does that only work for pro evo 3 cause i have pro evo 2 but i give it go anyway

cheers

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ill give it ago does that only work for pro evo 3 cause i have pro evo 2 but i give it go anyway

cheers
I think its only on Pro 3. but try it. Embarass your friends, and say it's a new skill and you can do it with any player. They will be too shocked to know how to do it. Don't tell them though.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom