• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Maybe I should start going to Northern Irish league games...

...the keeper is like Monk from Mean Machine, but why is his own teammate holding his face/diving to get him sent off...also the guy chucking the ball at the keeper šŸ¤£

Ok its a bad pass from that guy BUT soooo much happens after it, the defence is almost non existent.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Last night, I went to watch Cheltenham Town Vs Morecambe in League One. My Sister works for Mira Showers, who are a Sponsor of Cheltenham Town. She got me two tickets for last night. I had to collect them from Security at Mira Showers, whose Companies premises are literally a stones throw away from the football ground.
Before the match, we had a look in the Club Store. Got a programme from there, then we went into the ground.
It was quite an even game at first, but Cheltenham went onto win 3 - 1. There were about 60 or so Morecambe supporters, who had made the long trip down on a Tuesday night. The crowd was 2900 something. That seems a low crowd for League One, when you think there are the likes of, Sheffield Wednesday, Charlton Athletic, Ipswich Town etc. These are ex Premier League teams.
Certainly a strong league, Cheltenham have made a good start in this division. Hopefully, they can keep it up.
PXL_20211020_032938472.MP.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I was in town in Belfast, Everton and Leeds have opened official stores here...fuming.

Why the **** do those 2 nothing clubs get stores in Northern Ireland, but not The Arsenal šŸ¤¬

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Lewandowski's odds of winning the Ballon d'Or have tanked right after voting closed.

Messi was clear favourite right after the Copa America.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yep after finally getting rid of our last cross dresser we gonna go and bring in a new one. Thank god we canā€™t afford him as he is not even that good

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

this is wild

cGc

Diallo about to get two-footed in training. Or some old-school locker room gang-up leg break.

Post not to be taken seriously

Andrew Cole Linighan

What is it with Jermain Jenas? He seems to be on everything, The One Show, Betting Advert, BT Sport presenter, he might have his own range on QVC next. Or he might do the weather forecast. Almost forget he was a footballer.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Player:Saliba
I don't think he's unwanted anymore, he's found great form on their RW, the position he grew up playing.
Not as good as Mahrez on the RW for me. City's depth is ridiculous though. Ferran Torres has been dynamite every time he stepped on the pitch but can't get a kick.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

Not as good as Mahrez on the RW for me. City's depth is ridiculous though. Ferran Torres has been dynamite every time he stepped on the pitch but can't get a kick.
Heā€™s pretty much ended Mahrezā€™s career at this point though and Iā€™d say Pep knows best. Ferran broke his foot or something.

OnlyOne

ā€˜Donkeys donā€™t have a peak, they remain uselessā€™
Trusted ā­

Heā€™s pretty much ended Mahrezā€™s career at this point though and Iā€™d say Pep knows best. Ferran broke his foot or something.

Cheers Geoff, brilliant analysis.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"let's put him in a mini skirt with a tiny handbag, write 'arm candy' beside him too"

Why :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom